Chapter 6

Izuku POV

A few of our friends walked with us to the gate and we it opened our mouths dropped.

Overhaul and Eri got out of the car and she was dressed like a Princess "Hello Izuku, Akira

Overhaul and Eri got out of the car and she was dressed like a Princess "Hello Izuku, Akira. We have a dress for Akira inside. I promised them they would be princesses and princesses they will be." Overhaul said and I didn't know what to say but Akira squealed in happiness. Kacchan and Shoto smacked my back and knocked me out of my shock "Right.. thanks Peter Pan" I said and he snorted "Well let's go Princess Akira" I said bowing she giggled and ran to Eri "Youre so pwetty!!" Akira yelled "Thank you! Let's get your dress on." Eri said dragging Akira in the car. Within seconds Akira was wearing a dress and she was so pretty.

Akira^

Akira^

Eri^I smiled at both girls "well shall we head out now?" I asked and they nodded

Eri^
I smiled at both girls "well shall we head out now?" I asked and they nodded. They were best friends already. I turned towards Kacchan and Shoto waving goodbye. Overhaul let me In and got in behind me. The girls were glued to the tv making me giggle a little. Overhaul looked at me and away again. "Thank you." He said and I looked at him confused "For what?" He looked at the girls then back to me "This is the first time I've seen Eri so happy, not worry about what others think of her. She was excited to meet your daughter, who may I say is adorable, look at them though. They are acting like best friends and it make me happy to see Eri this happy." I smiled and nodded "Akira doesn't have any other kids to be around. That's why I agreed to this, I should have brought it up with her dad first but when you told me about Eri I honestly didn't care about getting mixed up in yours and my families business if I could make her Happy. Akira has been coming out of her normal shell since I had to bring her to UA and even more when she brought Eri up. So even if her dad and my brother were mad at me for this I don't care. Those two little girls being happy is more important to me." He nodded and smiled I couldn't fully see it due to his mask but I would accept it either way.