Chapter 7

As bad as this sounds, I kind of wanted to make this a little longer so I added some angst but don't worry there will be extra fluff before the ending 🤗

Tomura POV

It's obvious what Touya said really pissed him off, I told him not to start shit with him but he didn't want to listen. I trusted overhaul not to hurt my niece and brother but I feel there's more to it. Does Touya not trust Izuku to be around another guy? "I-Is mommy mad at me?" Akira asked I took her from Touya and held her "No snowball, mommy isn't mad at you. Mommy is just tired I'm sure today was busy for mommy." I said hugging her "did you have fun today?" I asked and she popped up "So much fun Uncle Nemo! I got to wear a princess dress and even got treated like one. Eri and I sang and danced to all the movies and songs and we played dress up and we had our own princes! Moto was Eri's and Hari was mine! Uncle Simba gave us ice cream too! Mommy and Uncle Simba were giggling at Eri and I and they even sang with us too! I can't wait to go back to Uncle Simbas and play with Eri!" She excitedly she but I only caught half of it since I couldn't understand the baby talk she was saying since she was going so fast "Wait... who's Uncle Simba?" I asked "Kai! I changed his name, he's Simba because he leads a pride of his own!" She said smiling. I couldn't help but laugh a little "I'm glad you had an amazing time squirt!" I said ruffling her hair "Me too Uncle Nemo!" I heard Izuku and Touya start yelling "How about we go for a walk?" I said and she nodded not hearing them yet. I quickly stood up and nodded at dad as we walked out of the house and went towards the park. I really did not think of how close we were to UA and when we got to the park there was a few students there, I noticed Shoto and Bakugo there and unfortunately they noticed us. "AKIRA COME HERE NOW!" One girl yelled Akira jumped and looked at me scared and held onto my leg. "WILL YOU LEAVE HER ALONE SHES FINE!" Bakugo yelled "No she's not! She got kidnapped by a villain!" "THATS HER UNCLE YOU MORON!" Bakugo yelled again and they looked surprised. Today is just a shitty day isn't it? So I did the unthinkable, I called overhaul. "Who is this?" He answered "Tomura, I need a favor that deals with Akira" "what's wrong" "well Izu and Dabi are fighting at home so I took her to the park, where we ran into UA students thinking I kidnapped Akira and now she is horrified and I don't know what to do here." "Send me your location and I'll come pick you two up." "Thank you" I hung up the phone and sent him my location. I picked Akira up and held her tightly as I speedwalked away hearing the yells of the heroes in training get quieter. About 10 minutes after walking a black car stopped next to us. It was Overhaul "There's a car seat on the back for her" he said as he rolled the window down. I nodded and quickly got in the back buckling her in me he took off. After a bout 5 minutes she fell asleep.

"What happened if you don't mind me asking?" He asked I sighed deeply "I don't know, ever since Izu planned that play date Dabi has been a dick to him and when he was gone for so long today he was saying how Izu better not be cheating on him with you and a bunch of other stuff. It really pissed me off because that's my brother. He's not that type." I said and he nodded "I'm not that type of person, if he's taken I'm not going to do anything. He's almost 18 and has spent his teenage years with him. I understand I'm different when it comes to business but when it comes to my child I put that to the side and be a father. Eri hasn't had the best life and when one of my men seen your lock screen on your phone that's why I contacted Izuku, they're 3 years apart but Eri has never had friends her age and today, that was the happiest I have ever seen her. When he called Izuku I don't know what was said but he looked ready to cry and that bothered me, his daughter was having an amazing time with mine and that's what should have mattered.. not what he thinks of Izuku.." I nodded and agreed. "I just hope Izu is okay.. when he walked through that portal he looked ready to either cry or start fighting anyone who looked at him wrong.." he hummed and we drove for a little bit before getting to his place. I think he took the long way but I didn't mind "Has she had dinner yet?" "No she hasn't. She didn't get a chance to before I took her from Dabi and to the park, she was so happy to tell me everything she did today and how much fun she had and I don't think that sat well with Dabi.." I explained carefully getting Akira out of the car seat. "I understand, I'll have Hari get her dinner. Eri is already in bed I will never understand how that girls eats so fast and then goes to bed." He said laughing a little making me chuckle "Izu used to be like that when he was younger also, I never understood it but he grew out of it when he was 8." He nodded and laughed a little while walking to the kitchen. Akira woke up and looked around "Hi uncle Simba" she said tiredly "Hey kiddo, Hari made dinner for you" Akira perked up "Yaayy! Thank you Prince Hari!" She said with a bright smile Hari chuckled and ruffled her hair "It's not a problem Princess Akira" she smiled again and ate her food. I got a text and seen it was from Izuku asking where we were I texted him saying overhaul picked us up and we're at his place and I'll explain more later. He said it was fine and I put my phone away. "Was that Izuku?" Kai asked "Yeah he wanted to know where we were so I told him and said I'd explain later." He nodded and handed me a plate "I'm guessing you didn't eat either, so Hari made you some as well" I was a little surprised but thanked him.

Izuku POV

I went to my room and shut the door I didn't want to slam it and scare Akira, I faceplanted on the bed sobbing. After about 10 minutes Touya came in. "What the fuck do you want Dabi?" I said turning towards him. He looked surprised but anger quickly followed "Did you have a good time with Overhaul?" I scoffed "Of course you'd care more about that than if your own daughter had a good time." "I heard her tell Tomura all about it. I didn't want her going to begin with, I just went along with it so it could please you to see another man." I rolled my eyes and sat up "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME TOUYA THATS WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK I DID!? OUR DAUGHTER WANTED TO SEE ERI SO I LET HER I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH KAI WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GOD DAMN PROBLEM WITH THAT TOUYA!?"

"THE PROBLEM WAS YOU WENT AGAINST ME TO GO HANG OUT WITH ANOTHER MAN!"

"I DIDN'T GO HANG OUT WITH HIM I WENT OVER SO OUR DAUGHTER COULD MAKE A NEW FRIEND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"YOU! YOU WANTING TO GO SEE OVERHAUL SO FUCKING BADLY!"

"WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY I WANTED TO SEE HIM!? ALL I EVER TALKED ABOUT WAS HIS DAUGHTER WANTING TO SEE OURS!? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD! WHY DO YOU NOT FUCKING TRUST ME TOUYA!? IF I DIDN'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU I WOULD HAVE FUCKING LEFT YOU! WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK I WANT KAI OVER YOU!? OR ARE YOU JUST TOO DAMN STUPID TO REALIZE THAT I ONLY FUCKING LOVE YOU!"

"BECAUSE HES BETTER THAN ME! HE ISN'T COVERED IN SCARS! HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ME! HE CAN GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND NEED BUT I CANT IZUKU!"

I was shocked I just looked at him surprised, it all made sense now. Why he didn't like me with other guys, why he got so upset when I'd talk about others even his own brother. "Touya... so what?" I started and he looked at me "So what if he could give me anything I want? Because it's not true, what I want is you and this family. I love my life Touya, and I love you. I don't care what you look like, you are beautiful. If I didn't think you were I wouldn't have stayed with you for 6 years, I would have never loved you the way I do now. I would have never done anything with you. I love you for you Touya, I fell in love with who you are, not what you look like. If I had to chose between the most beautiful man in the world and you, I would always chose you Touya. I don't care about money, I don't care about looks what I care about is how I get treated and what type of person they are and everything I could ever ask for in a man is you. You are the only person I love Touya and nothing can change that.... Okay I may love Akira a little more than you but besides that. I love you Touya I am in love with you and nothing will ever change that." I said with tears rolling down my face. He looked at me in shock before jumping at me hugging me tightly. I hugged him back "Do you mean that?" He whispered "I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it Touya. I love you, I really do love you." "I love you too Izuku, I'm so sorry." I ran my fingers through his hair "It's okay, I forgive you. You need to trust Kai though, you should have seen how happy Akira was over there today. I have never seen her so happy, I don't think she stopped smiling from the moment we got there till the moment we got here. She was even smiling while eating." I said laughing a little. He chuckled and sat up "He didn't try anything?" I shook my head no "Not one thing, he was a different person from what you all said he was. He was being a father not a business man. Even though I think I hurt his feelings by laughing at what Akira told him.." I said started to laugh again "What did she say?" "We were talking about how Peter Pan was the first name that came to mind and that's why I called him that. So she came up and was like 'I'm going to call you Uncle Simba because you have a big pride' and I couldn't stop laughing and Akira looked so innocent saying it!" I explained and started laughing my ass off again. "H-he just sat there p-pouting about i-it t-too" I said between laughs. Touya started laughing until we calmed down. "That's pretty funny, so he's uncle Simba now huh?" "Yeah he is, she is definitely her own character sometimes." "Yeah she is but that's because she's

Our little girl"

Hey everyone! I hope this book was cute enough for you guys! I didn't mean to add the angst but I did and went to some fluffy stuff. This is a short story but I hope you enjoyed! I'm working on the HawksDeku and OverDeku! HawksDeku is almost complete but Overdeku will be a while longer.

Until next time(: