Sleeping troubles

BB explained everything that happened to Raven. She comforted him over it to saying it wont ever happened. He knew it was not going to ever happen but it always feared it would. He didnt think he could afford loosing someone he loved again in life. Thats why he never had true love for someone other than the other titans.He just felt like they would leave him or hurt him. Or even die.Beastboy knew witnessing death so many times in his life was messing with him. He just did not know how to tell his friends that he struggled.

After he and Raven spent some more time talking they both went to do seperate activities.Rae went to her room probably to meditate.He also went to his room and goofed off in his garbage wonderland.He also sat and read his comic books for a while before he heard the other titans arrive home.Star was cheerful and happy over her findings at the mall. Robin sounded tired. Cyborg kept screaming about an 80s reference in the movie he and Jinx watched at the H I V E tower. BB sighed as he turned his comic book page. He was not ready to come out to chaos yet.

That night BB did everything as usual. Got Pjs on. Brushed his teeth. Hung out with the titans for a little while. Then goofed off until bedtime. He layed on his bed curling up. But he felt wide awake. He didnt to open his eyes. Who could blame him though? He had a terrible nightmare last night and he didnt want to have another. But he had to the others would certainly be mad at him for not getting  good ammount of sleep.

Thirty minutes passed and BB was still not asleep. He recounted his steps to make sure he was doing everything alright. He did nothing out of the oridnary. The hall light was on.He was probably still scared deep down from that nightmare last night. But that didnt stop him from trying to get sleep. He hummed to himself. He tried counting sheep. He tried everything that did not involve him moving. He sighed getting up and out of bed. He tip toed down the hall and into the kitchen and poured some milk. Usually he wouldnt do this and would just try to knock himself out. But today he was desperate. He warmed some milk and drank it. It sure seemed to hit the spot but was it going to help?

He went back to bed and decided to read another comic book. And so he did he read the whole book.Twice. He realised an hour and a half had passed since he drank that milk. It was almost midnight and he was still not sleepy.He sighed looks like he was going to do this the hard way. His least faveriote way.

Hours passed he read.Did exercises to try and wear himself out. He goofed around in his garbage wonderland but nothing worked.He went to the bathroom abotu 500 times. He played games on his phone.Nothing seemed to work he was not able to sleep and it was irritating him. Stupid anxiety d this to him constantly.

He gave up and just did quiet things until about 6 am. He sighed getting up and dressing himself. Well at least he didnt have another nightmare that made him feel slightly better. But now he was going to have to explain why he had bags under his eyes. He was going to get lectured he was sure but theyve understood before. He had terrible anxiety after these kinds of dreams and he will have to deal with it.

BB walked down the hall to the kitchen where Robin was making eggs and bacon/tofu

"Youre up early." Robin said. " Are you okay? You look like you had a hard time sleeping."

"I didnt sleep at all." BB replied." My anxiety kept me up the entire night." 

"Maybe we should start working on you anxiety buddy. Try to calm you down at night."

"Yeah yeah whatever "BB said.

That night BB found himself having a hard time sleeping and he got up out of bed again.He then walked down to Cyborgs room and creaked open the door and snuck onto the robots metal bed. He was not sure if this would keep the nightmares away but it would help certainly.

He fell asleep quickly and did not wake up till the next morning.