Night terror gone wrong.

Blood stains

corpses

claws

screams of terror

This is all Beastboy recalled suddenly waking up in this disasterous position. The thing was, the goblin did not know how he got here. He opened his eyes to be in a different place than from where he was before. He looked down at his hands to see if he had changedd. He did his claws were out. Not only that but were stained in red blood. The smell of blood filled his nose to. A very strong scent.He looked around to see where he was. Only to be greeted by more crimson red blood. 

He looked down to the ground. Dead bodies lay in front of him. Not  just any bodies lay in front of him. They were the dead bodies of his friends. All mauled, maimed,scared, dead. Beastboy whimpered in fear of what could have possibly happened. 

Him covered in blood.

Him not knowing what had just happened. 

His friends dead.

Blood every where.

Did he snap? Did he loose control? Did he have a panic attack? Did he hurt them? 

Hot tears rolled down his face as he thought of all the possiblities. He couldntve hurt his friends. Someone else mustve hurt them and he hurt whoever hurt them. 

right?

RIGHT?!?!

There was no one else hurt nearby. There was just his friends. Hurt and probably dead. Beastboy knew if he was in control he would never hurt his friends on purpose. He mustve lost control then. Went haywire. But it was not his fault right?

He started breathing heavily and sobbing. He dropped to his knees as tears streamed down his face endlessly. He covered his eyes sobbing. He then let out a huge painful scream of fear and hurt. That was when he heard someone.

"BB!

Beastboy.

WAKE UP!

YOUR HAVING A NIGHTMARE BUDDY!

COME ON PAL WAKE UP YOUR OK!"

Beastboy looked up to the sky. It was Cyborg calling his name. He mustve been crying in real life and CY heard. He was still sleeping in his robot best friends room.

"CY!" Beastboy yelled as he turned into a bird and flew up towards the sky.After what felt like twenty days he felt himself falling. Pain filled his entire body. The world around him turned black. LIke the the void was before. 

He landed on a hard surface.WHERE WAS HE? The void had changed and changed to a animals paradise since the day it started changing. The void shouldnt look like this. His body still hurt badly. He still couldnt wake up. What was happening?

In the real world.

Cyborg had woken up to crying and some screaming. He rolled over to see his friend BB having yet another nightmare. He was drenched in sweat and tears were screaming down his face. Cyborg sighed. Poor BB had gone through so much trauma and he only wants everyone he loved to be happy.

"BB." Cyborg shook BB hoping hed wake up. No response

"Beastboy!

WAKE UP!

YOUR HAVING A NIGHTMARE BUDDY!

COME ON PAL  WAKE UP YOUR OK!"

After calling his name multiple times didnt work Cyborg picked his goblin friend up bridal style. "Come on kiddo." 

He thought of everything to do. He screamed out his best friends faveriote foods. He shook BB. He called his names more. Nothing was working. BB was not waking up or stiring. Cy was getting really worried. 

There was one last resort that would always work. Ever since BB was little hed do this if BB wouldnt wake up.

He gently lifted up his  friends shirt exposing his belly. Hopefully this works he was gonna have to call for help if not. He placed his hand on Beastboys belly and rubbed it. Beastboy always loved belly rubs.He always laughed and wagged his tails. Sometimes Cyborg would do it to help BB wake up after a bad dream. He noticed it was not working and rubbed harder. Nothing. He started just plain tickling BB but that did not work either. Nothing was working.

He had to get help this was urgent. 

"ROBIN STAR RAVEN!" He yelled. " GET IN HERE SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG "

The other three suddenly ran into the room all still in their Pjs. They all imeadiantly took note of the panicking robot and BB having a nightmare.

"Whats the matter?" Robin asked. 

"He wont wake up." Cyborg screamed. " I shook him. I called his name. I said his faveriote foods. I tried belly rubs. NOTHING."

"We need to wake him up." Raven said sternly. " I cant imagine what happens if not." 

And so. The friends screamed and hollered at their friend. Desperately trying to wake him up. But nothing work. 

"Why is he not waking the up?" Star cried. 

" I dont know." Robin replied.

Just then Beastboys eyes were starting to open. Everyone cheered with joy and sighed in relief. They thought everything was ok but something was not right. BBs eyes were white and demonic. 

"G Guys?" He whimpered out before letting out a huge scream.