𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

"At me!" Kel yelled waving his arms in the air as Hero kicked a soccer ball. The ball was in the air from the force it was kicked in. It rolled over into a forest near the park making Aubrey gasp. "Awh come on, Hero!" Kel whined, sulking a bit. Hero rubbed the back of his neck, "Oh.. I'm sorry, Kel.. I didn't mean too, I was too forceful." Hero said with a nervous expression. "Go get it, Kel!" Aubrey said pointing over to the direction where the ball went. "Kay!" Kel said happily, beginning to sprint over to the direction Aubrey pointed at him. "Just please be careful!" Hero called out.

He stepped inside the forest, glancing around looking for the ball. Kel hummed a bit as his eyes wandered the forest. The trees limped over him stopping a bunch of the sunlight from shining through. Finally seeing the ball, Kel scurried over leaning over to scoop up the ball in his hands but soon his eyes wandered on an ebony haired kid sitting by a tree with a book in hand. They were alone.

Kel grabbed the ball and then walked over to the kid, the sound of the grass crunching startling the other. The kid looked up at Kel with a scared and untrusting expression. "Yo!-.. Don't be scared, I'm Kel! I don't mean any harm." The brunette said with a slight chuckle, waving at the kid. "What's your name?" Kel asked, tilting his head to side. The other seemed hesitant at first but then soon opened their mouth, "S..Sunny.." They mumbled out almost inaudibly but Kel was able to understands them.

"Nice to meet cha, Sunny! Why are you alone?" Kel asked shuffling over to Sunny and sitting down next to them. Sunny shrugged a bit, keeping to themselves. Kel pouted a bit and began to think for a couple seconds. He got a quick idea, "Psps.. Sunny." Kel whispered even if there wasn't anyone around and it was only the two of them. Sunny perked up and glanced over to Kel, giving him a confused look. "I like you! I wanna be your friend.. Can we?" Kel asked excitedly with a bright smile on his faintly freckled face.

Sunny was slightly caught of guard, they weren't really expecting such a reply. He thought for a second before slowly nodding, a faint blush appearing on his pale face. "Awesome, dude!" Kel put the ball down he had in his hands and lifted his arms up in the air in excitement.

"Kel! Kel, where are you?!" A familiar voice called out making Kel and Sunny flinch. "Oh frick, that's Hero! I should get going before he scolds me.." Kel said in defeat quickly getting up and grabbing the ball. "It was nice meeting ya, Sunny! I'll be back at the park tomorrow so I hope I see ya there!" The brunette said with a smile. "Buh bye!" They said before running off.

Sunny looked at their hands and.. smiled. They finally had a friend.