𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩

Sunny left the airport with a sigh finally being off the cramped plane. They were back in faraway town, his old home. It been a couple years since Sunny had last been here, thinking back on the memories they made back then. They dragged their suitcase with a face full of determination, they really wanted to see if their old friends were still here.

Suddenly their phone buzzed making the ebony haired individual flinch a tad. They took their phone out of their pocket and looked at the home screen. It was a picture of Mewo, Mari's cat. It was around nine in the morning which would be around four in the afternoon for Sunny if they was back where they moved. But now they were at faraway town.

They looked at the message they got, it was from his best friend, Kel. The two always kept in touch with each other. Sunny opened their phone and went to message Kel back.

Sunny -> Kel 9:03 am

Kel: Gm sunny!!

Sunny: morning

Sunny: how did you sleep

Kel: I slept gud still v tired tho

Sunny: nice

Kel: how ur day been?

Sunny: it's ok just tiring

Kel: wann call

Sunny: sorry cant right now

Kel: whyyyyyy :(

Sunny: busy

Kel: with whaaaaaaat :((

Sunny: stuff

Kel: :(

Sunny: :(

Sunny: maybe in a little

Kel: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Sunny: :)

Sunny quietly laughed, it was always refreshing talking to Kel. He really knew how to them smile. The ebony haired individual put their phone in their pocket and began to walk to a familiar neighborhood.

They arrived at the front door of a light beige colored house with a pale orange roof. Sunny carefully took their hand off their suitcase and knocked on the door. There was a couple moments of silence before a voice yelled from the other side of the door, "AUBREY WHY ARE YOU AT MY DOOR SO EARLY?!-.." The voice was recognizable making a small blush appear on Sunny's pale face.

The door swung open making Sunny slightly flinch, a tall brunette stood at the door wearing some comfortable pajamas. "Aubrey what do you w-.." They opened their eyes, having them land on Sunny. "S,,Surprise." Sunny fumbled bluntly, gripping onto their suitcase handle. "SUNNY! HOLY SHIT!" The burnt umber screamed loudly before wrapping his arms around the stygain haired fellow happily.

Sunny felt their face warm up as they hugged the other, Kel. "I missed you.." Kel mumbled into Sunny's ear making a shiver run down their spine. "I-.. I missed.. you." Sunny replied back quietly, tightening his grip on the hug. Kel let go of the hug with a surprised but cheery expression on his tanned face, "Dude, come on in! We have to catch up!" Kel said excitedly making Sunny for once in a while, smile.

Sunny thinks they might like Kel.