𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞

Kel looked over at Sunny with a nervous expression, "Are you sure about this, Sunny.." He muttered rubbing the back of his neck. The ebony haired individual nodded softly, "Plane." He muttered out with a blank but charming expression. Kel chuckled sheepishly as his stomach churned. The brunette didn't like airplanes that much, the height, knowing you're in a flying vehicle that could breakdown any second, it filled him with fear. But he couldn't actually admit it to anyone especially his Sunshine.

"Flight 28, please board the plane." The airline intercom echoed through the airport making a shiver run through Kel's spine. Sunny quickly got up and grabbed their own suitcase, gripping onto the handle still keeping the sort of excited expression. Sunny hasn't actually been on a plane before but they did know Mari has, making him special. "Come come.." Sunny murmured quietly, grabbing Kel's hand making the other pout gently. Kel took a deep breath and got up as his legs trembled. "Okaaay." Kel whined.

The two began to walk over to board the plane but Kel tried his best to delay it for example tying both of his shoes or pretending to drop his suitcase to then soon grab it repeatedly but Sunny didn't seemed faced. They just really wanted to board the plane to the others dismay. "Wait! Sunshine, I have to go the bathroom.." Kel said suddenly as they waited through the line to get on the plane. Sunny looked back at Kel and shook his head, pointing to the plane. "Bathroom." They said still with their continuous emotionless expression. "But I reall-.." Sunny put their hand over Kel's mouth like some sort of child catching the other off guard. The brunette blinked but then laughed a bit with a small amount of weight falling off his shoulders with the laughter. "Alright fine, on the plane then."

Sunny moved their hand off the others mouth, moving their palm to hold Kel's hand. They intertwined fingers making a faint blush appear on both of their cheeks. "Come on." Sunny whispered beginning to walk closer to the plane.

Soon the two were set in their seats, loud chatter around them. Sunny stared out the window with what Kel swore were stars in Sunny ink colored eyes. It was one of the rare times Kel was able to see Sunny this happy, it made him smile. He soon sighed and turned his attention back to himself, gripping onto the armchair of the seats. He didn't like planes.

Long minutes went by slowly to Kel making him overthink even more, it was terrifying. He didn't want the plane to start. "Welcome to Faraway Airport! Right now the plane is about to begin, put on your seatbelts and please stay seated, thank you." The intercom pierced through Kel's ears making his wince. Then soon the engines of the plane began to rumble making a small squeak escape the brunettes chapped lips. Sunny continued to gaze out the window completely in his own little headspace.

The plane begin to lift from the ground as the loud engines roared. Kel took deep breaths trying his best to calm down as the talking from other passengers echoed through the plane not helping his anxiety. "It's okay, Kel.. It's okay.." He whispered to himself under his breath as his voice quivered.

Kel felt a hand on his making him recoil sharply then turn his head, it was Sunny. The other stared at him with a.. worried expression? Kel cleared his throat and lifted his empty hand up to rub his neck. "Hey sunshine, w-..what's up?" He asked trying to be smooth. Sunny blinked blankly, "Are you.. okay?" Sunny asked, grabbing Kel's hand to intertwine their fingers gently. "Oh yeah! Psh.. Totally cool." Kel said laughing skittishly. Sunny kept their blank expression shaking their head. "No?.. I'm alright, what do you mean?" Kel proclaimed with a nervous tone of voice.

Sunny pouted, hugging Kel. They hid their face in the brunette chest, "Scared?.." They said, their voice slightly muffled. Kel didn't know what to say, he hummed in agreement. He felt like a fool. "That's okay." Their voice was soft and peaceful, Sunny wasn't the person to talk much but around Kel they had the confidence to. Kel felt his anxiety began to decrease as Sunny talked to him. Kel chuckled a bit and pressed a kiss on Sunny's head, "Thanks sunshine.." He said with a smile. Sunny hummed.

"I don't think i'll be scared of airplanes if I have you."

pls if you like suntan hit me up ily