✨ Feitan gets caught checking out y/n ✨

It was early in the morning when you two woke up. After many promises, considerations, and LOTS of begging and convincing, you managed to get Feitan to go to the beach with you.

The night before you had packed everything you guys would need: Sunscreen, towels, food and snacks, shade, chairs, everything. Now you were changing into your bathing suit as was he, facing each others backs respectfully. Once you were finished you grabbed some last minute things and started to pack everything into the car. You both got everything and started driving.

Now the beach was about an hour and a half away so you both agreed to stop by a drive thru and get some quick breakfast. After doing so you continued down the road.

For the most part you avoided traffic, since it was early in the morning, but after nearing the beach it seemed as though the freeway was decently packed. This didn't bother you since it wasn't that bad, but Feitan was getting quite irritated.

"Are we, almost there?" You could practically see the venom spat out from his tone, not directed at you but to the 'nuisances' blocking the road.

"Yes Fei we're almost there."

"These people, annoying. Drive."

"Feitan we could crash into somebody if we did that, then we would ESPECIALLY not go to the beach!" Feitan grumbled something and slumped in his seat, as you turned on the radio and changed it to your favorite station. You began to hum the song and bop your head to the beat of the music, this eventually turning into a light dance whilst in the driver's seat. After a couple of minutes you heard a 'Click!' come from Feitan's side.

"Fei, what did you just do??" He didn't respond to this, though he showed you his phone. On it was a photo of you dancing and smiling.

"FEITAN PORTOR DELETE THAT NOW"

"Nope 🖤"

"Sone of a.. SHIIITT!!" You stepped on the gas pedal as the honks of people behind you registered in your head. The traffic had been moving this whole time and Feitan didn't even bother to tell you! All the while you could hear him cracking up in his seat.

By the time you arrived at the beach, unloaded your things from the car, found a spot in the sand and unpacked everything, it was about 11 AM. All that was left to do was undress down to your swimwear, apply sunscreen and head in the water. Undress down to your swimwear... Feitan didn't like this.

Does she have to do this in front of all of these people?
What if people start checking her out?
What the fuck?
Nevertheless you began to pull up your shirt. You weren't wearing anything too revealing, just a simple (f/c) one piece that fit well around your body, showing a slight bit of cleavage. Pulling down your shorts as well, you felt a pair of eyes on you. Very familiar eyes..

"FEITAN ARE YOU CHECKING ME OUT?"

"N- no" You could see the blush on his face from the couple feet away you were from him. You picked up your clothes and hurled them at his face as hard as you could, which to your surprise he didn't dodge.

"Feitan your pervert!"

"I'M NOT, A PERVERT."

"Mhm, sure you aren-" You felt him pick you up and begin to speed walk towards the water, I'm sure you could guess what happened next.