Stay positive, Puppy!

Noticing that Hanz is not listening to him, Jay taps his shoulder and looks at him through the mirror with a concerned face, 

"I will always protect you and understand you. I am your ally, your friend. Please don't let yourself be in pain again."

After saying these words, he went to fix all their things to leave.

Hanz is still in a state of dream and disbelief. What he did for sure was out of impulse but he can't deny the fact that he was truly disheartened hearing that Simon will not be around for two months. 

And he can't deny the fact that in these past months, Simon helps him forget Zi, going as far as questioning himself if he really loved her or did he just loved the thought of having Zi as his girlfriend. 

Zi is a beautiful girl, independent and goal-oriented. Everyone in the entertainment circle would love to be with her. She's not an actress but she's hotter than all actresses combined.

Simon. Simon is someone who made his heart warm, someone who, since the day they met felt so familiar. Someone who overly cares for him annoys him and proves to him that love is not how long you knew each other but how sincere you are with each other.

That impulsive action is needed so he can be honest with his own feelings. The feeling that he never knew existed since that day Simon enters his house.

~~~

It was already half a month when Simon leaves for UK and every day he makes sure to get in touch with his baobei. Before sleeping he will call him or video calls him, he wanted to hear his voice.

If Hanz is busy, he will send him a video message afraid that his baobei will think that he's "eating foreign meat". 

Hanz, the princess that he is, enjoys all the attention that Simon is giving him. He doesn't show that he's too happy or Simon might send him more videos... with his abs.

"Why are you sending me videos full of abs?!" Hanz replied on UsChat.

"You better stop or I won't be answering your call."

Well, Simon is a little flirty and playful. Hanz knew about it and he's getting to know him more as the days go by while Hanz is a little conservative and besides he has his own abs too.

This went on for 45 days. They both understand the nature of their work so there wasn't any misunderstanding or ill-feeling because of being apart.

~~~

"Hey! you were so good in that scene. Good job!" the foreign Director complemented Simons one take and a good portrayal of the character. 

They were shooting for an action movie and Simon is the lead character.

"Thank you, Jerry. You guided me well." 

After this interaction, he went back to his resting area and open his social media accounts. he wanted to post a photo as an update to his supporter.

In the entertainment circle, only a few knew about him and Hanz.  Only those that are very close to them. Fans of him were in denial of his relationship with Hanz and he didn't bother to care about it, not now.

Hanz is the same. His fans brushed off the idea that he has a romantic relationship with Simon. They knew about Hanz and Zi and they also knew they broke up, let's say it's a basic fan thing.

He posted a photo of him wearing a white bucket hat with a blue rose design and caption it with: "You were just a dream that I once knew. I never thought I would be right for you. I just can't compare you with anything in this world. You're all I need to be here with forevermore"

This post attracts the attention of the low-key fan of Hanz and Simon, their CP.

"Simon is truly in love. Our puppy is in love!"

"Simon is saying that Hanz is his world. Yeah, we know. We know *blushed emoji"

"We wish you happiness. Stay in love."

"He's just posting a song, why are you all connecting it to Ha*z?"

Reading the comments, Simon isn't bothered at all. What's important is that Hanz love him and he loves Hanz.

He check the latest trend on twibo which he usually does when he had free time. One trending topic caught his attention.

"Simon! don't check the social media!" Ken run hurriedly, panting as he was calling Simon.

"Give me your phone." worry can be sense on that tone.

But it was too late, Simon saw it already: #HanZiBACK2gether

Series of photos surfaced online. Hanz and Zi eating on a restaurant, Hanz and Zi riding a car together, Hanz holding Zi's hand on the table. 

"She's the ex. This is nothing." Simon said with a faint smile. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ken knew Simon too well, he is so obvious of his feelings. If His happy he will will grinning from ear to ear. If his sad, he will be frowning the whole day. This time he knew his hurt. 

Simon felt like a bucket full of ice blocks was poured into his body. He sure knew that there's a reason why this two met but she's still his ex-girlfriend and he's jealous. No! he's more afraid than jealous. Afraid that Hanz will leave him for Zi, afraid that he's baobei realized that he still loves Zi and not him.

"Ken, can we ask go back to the hotel now? I'm not feeling well." 

Still looking at the comments online, Simon is feeling even more pain. He wanted to call Hanz now to clarify things, he wanted to talk to him now or he'll be clouded with negative things. 

He trust Hanz. He trust him but heart can be influenced of what you see sometimes. He wasn't even there and the timezone, "Fuck! timezone!"

"I'll talk to them. Get ready to leave."

Ken might be attracted to him but that doesn't mean that he will ride on this situation. Love is sometimes "sacrificing for his happiness", as long as Simon is happy then he is happy as well.

It was already 10AM when they arrived at the hotel and 9PM in country C. He called Hanz five times now but nobody answers. 

"Bao, please answer my call. I'm getting crazy here." 

~~~

A/N

Trivia: The flow of this fanfic is based on my mood and the song I'm listening while writing. Imagine the song is 3-4minutes long, that's how fast I changed my mood. I hope it's not evident on my story (EVIL LAUGH)

Listening to Hao Xi Huan Ni by GJ on the first part and Turn Around & Shanghai Rain by ZZH on the last part*sniff emoji.

Since I'm free I'll try to write two more chapters. *wink

I might put "Don't say" on repeat for the next chapter (evil laugh again)