Arc 2:4 Queen of Film Industry

The next day we got on our own van and started to travel.

The trip lasted for 3 hours before we arrived at the mountain the crew have rented.

The air was fresh and the sceneries were also very beautiful.There were also a village here,and the villagers were lively and honest.

"Rest for now,later we will start the shooting"the director said

So we went to our own tent they set up and rest. After awhile the shooting started with the children starting off.

"Action!"

The young Anastasia was running off the fields with the other children,the look on their faces was full of joy.

Until a gunshot was heard,they scattered and panicked.

The young Anastasia trip off and fell on a bush,but that action actually saved her. She manage to hide there as she watch her playmates getting caught one by one.

This is one of her childhood trauma that deeply embended on her memories causing her to have nightmares.

After it,the scenes will fastforward and we will start to shoot the adult characters.

They got into position and started shooting,this scene shows the lives of the protagonists before the disaster will happen later on.

We also shoot the others including my(Victoria's) life.

--

The shooting on country side only lasted for two days,we were back at our first shooting site.

"The third male lead was unfortunately got accident while driving and currently at hospital,his leg broke and so he cannot shoot,so we discussed and decided to change him"The director announce

"Fortunately the shooting got only started"some of the staff said

And its also fortunate that the third male lead didn't have scenes in the country side we shoot,so there is no problem at all.

"So we called actor Gonzales to play the third male lead"as he beckon the actor to come forward.

A guy came forward and my gaze was fix into him,he was handsome and his aura was warm and gentle.

And I kind of know who he is-

"Hello everyone,Im Miller Gonzales nice to meet you! I am a new actor so I will bother seniors to take care of me"after he said that he bow and smiled

He is the second male lead,Miller!

"Good,good!"the others praised

He also greeted me as a fellow newcomer and as we are both new we naturally became closer,of course I'll take this chance to become his close friend!

"Would you like to add me on WeChat?"I suggested

"Sure! let's also follow each other on Weibo"

And with that,our friendship blooms~

--

"Action!"

I quickly went on the stairs on the side and when I went up to the rooftop,I saw my target on the edge.

I heard a ding in the elevator but I didn't mind it as I loaded my gun and aimed at my target.

As I fired my gun I heard two gunshots at the same time,one was mine and the other was unknown,my target fell down and at the same time I saw the person on the elevator,holding a gun.

I assume the other gunshot came from him,I can't see his face cause its dark in the elevator but I know Its a 'he' because of his body proportion.

Slowly he walked out,and a devilishly handsome face will be seen.

I was stunned.

I can say that he was the most handsome man I've ever met in my entire life.

But I quickly wake up into my daze,they say the more beautiful ,the more dangerous it is. I jumped on the rooftop cause I know my partners were there.

I salute at the handsome guy and didn't forget to say goodbye.

"Bye handsome!"

His eyes widen a little before he run towards the edge but as I land I quickly run off.

Ehh I was confused for a seconds because he was supposed to stunned frozen on his feet but then...nevermind.

As I land the scenes were finished.

"Cut! Very beautiful! and Vane nice adding some actions"the director praised sincerely

Third Person View:

Vane felt very uncomfortable,the shocked he felt earlier was not acting,when he saw Aria jump on the rooftop he felt a pang in his heart. Though he knew it was not real, his whole body was shaken and his body quickly reacted to reach her subconsciously.

---

After the shooting his mood was off,until he reach his home, he was down.

He ate and sleep quickly.

...

Vane woke up in the middle of the night as usual because of a certain dream.

He was sweating and felt very cold.

In his dream there was a girl dressed in a school uniform,but he can't see her face,it was blurred, after meeting Aria he begun to dream about it.

"fvck"

He can't help but to curse,because he had no memory of this certain dream yet he can't help but to feel pain in his heart.

He cover his eyes to remember the details of his dream,and to calm his nervous beating heart.

-----