Arc 1:3 Highschool Romance

Now I already recieve my uniform,I wore it,it was a royal blue blazer and white longsleeve with dark blue necktie and a royal blue above the knee skirt.

I am actually very happy to wear it,after all it was my dream uniform.

When I arrived many students eyed me,but I kept a blind eye to it,after all it was free to look at my beauty.

['𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑,𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜~_~]

I arrived at my classroom and they praised me, saying that I look good in my uniform and of course I thanked them and complimented back.

Third Person View:

"so far,2 students have perfected the quiz,Darzen Sy and Tiara Gray"

The students applause it was normal for Darzen but they were surprised that the new student were smart as well.

The students who asked questions on Tiara were happy and thank her again because they also got high score.

"So I hope you will review well"the teacher then bid goodbye

The students became anxious,only few of them are actually have a good grades the others are barely passing.

Then a few students approach Tiara and asked some questions,she answered them patiently

"We are all classmate,please dont hesitate to asked me questions,I'll gladly try to answer them"she said gaining numerous fans

Then one girl gathered her courage.

"Then I wont be polite,c-could you please tutor us?"

"yes,please help us,the others considered our class as a failure so they always mock us "one student added

Because they were afraid to approach Darzen,the one on the top ranking because he was too cold.

"Of course!how about later? After class?"Tiara asked

The faces of the students lits up  instantly and now very excited to the class to end.

×××

After the class ended many students still gathered at the classroom.Then Tiara started to discuss,first at the mathematics.

"So first you have to memorize the formula which is Sn=(1-rⁿ)/1-r"

Then she proceed writing it and on how to solve it,she explained it step by step and if they didn't get it,she will repeat it patiently.

"First find the ratio....subtract it..then divide"and she encircled the final answer

The student's faces were all filled with amazement, when the teacher teach it,they cant understand a bit.

But when she is explaining surprisingly,They get it,for the first time they were very eager to learn.

Then when she started to discuss the other subjects,they understand it as well.They feel that Tiara was an angel the heaven sent to help them.

"Um...tomorrow can you teach us again?"the girl who spoke bravely earlier,suprising Tiara that this was no other than the second female lead,Faye Chen

Tiara smiled"sure lets make a schedule every after class"

They were very thankful to her,thus making them excited.

And the number of students gathered increased. The teachers who saw this was surprise because they were diligently focus and also made them happy.

The other section became curious,so they plan to take a peek.But when they saw how she discuss it detailed and also emphasizes the key words,they found themselves listening and taking notes too.

The Male lead,Darzen also knew all of this ,making his favorability rises to 30.

×××

(Back to her POV)

Woah,I didnt expect this!

[Host you became quite famous!^-^]
the system talk proudly as if he was my father

Nvm,Im in a good mood today. Cause today was finally the exam,all of us are looking forward for it.

"Goodluck everyone"I said,some are still quite nervous

"Im sure you will all do well"I added

"Yes,have faith at our tutor!!"Faye exclaimed,then the others finally ease up

Faye Chen was the second female lead in the story. She is actually good,she will act brave but she is very shy.

"So you can start now"

[Goodluck Host!(ง'̀-'́)ง]

'thanks Xian'

I look at my testpapers then started to answer,I didn't stop, just one look and I already knew the answer.

When I finished it all,I roam my eyes.They were very focus and I stop my gaze at Darzen,he was also finished.

Our eyes met,like usual I will smiled causally.He looked away ,then he directed his gaze at the windows.

[Ding!,The male lead's favorability has rises into 32,the favorability increased by 2]

His face was emotionless but the favorability was the proof that he was affected.

Hehe,If the system wasn't here,I would have think that he doesn't really care.

×××

Exams are over and the result would be announce now,I was a liitle bit excited.

The first subject was English and also our Teacher here is our adviser. Strangely our teacher was smiling widely.

"Congrats to all of you!all of you passed!also in the other subjects no one failed,the lowest in my subject is 70!"the whole class fell silent

Then suddenly they make noise,they were happy.

"And congrats to Tiara who got full marks,she was the only one who got perfect score in all sections"she added

My classmates congrats me ,and praised me,they also thank me again.

The 2nd subject came,our scores came and I got 2 mistakes while Darzen got 3 mistakes. The lowest was 73.

....

I got 96 at Science,97 at language , 99 at literature,95 at History,96 at liberal arts ,98 at Politics,97 at P.E & Health.

The male lead,Darzen also got high scores,he got 95 at Science,97 at language,94 at history,98 at literature, 94 at liberal arts, 96 in politics and 96 at P.E & Health.

And lastly our last subject,Mathematics.

This time I was very confident with my score,afterall this was my favorite subject.

"First of all,I was surprised!,all of your problem solving were correct!"and the whole class cheered

"And congrats to Tiara who got fullmarks!"she exclaimed

"woah!"

"A math genius!"

"Tomorrow we will post the final ranking of the whole grade"The teacher said then bids goodbye

While Darzen got 98.

Phew,Hehe all of my scores are higher than him.

"Tiara will surely our top 1 in our class"Kaye whisphered.Kaye was also smart and she was bubbly and emergetic

In overall ranking,I am confident that I am one of the top.

----