Chapter-2

After the classes, we had our lunch break. Hyejin, Aesook and I headed towards the cafeteria. While having our lunch I saw Joong-ki a.k.a Aesook's boyfriend. He is our sunbae (senior). He is one year older than Aesook. I slightly pushed Aesook and indicated her to see him. Both of saw eachother and Joong-ki sunbae came and sat beside her. Even though I don't like this cheesy things but I like both of them they are cute together.

Hey, sunbae! - said Hyejin and I.

Hey cuties - he said.

Joong-ki sunbae is very nice. He is like oppa ( big brother) to me and Hyejin. By the way, he is good in studies unlike Aesook and we often tease her because of this. Whenever I see both of them I wish I also had someone like him smart and handsome. But then I think that I have one books even though they are not living beings but they are way better than them. After finishing our lunch we made our way to the classroom.

                    ***Time skip***

All classes were now finished and It was time to go home. I went towards my locker to put my books. While I was putting my books I was hyejin-ah coming towards me. I asked her where Aesook was. She said that Aesook is with Joong-ki oppa and she can't make it today since she have a date with him.

She do this all the time even though oppa is his BF but we are her bestfriends she should be with us.
Let it be I sighed.
Let's go or you also have some date - I said to Hyejin.

Ani, I don't have any date. - said Hyejin.

Khaja - I chuckled and said.

While walking to our way home we saw Fab-4. They are the most famous group in our school. They are very good in studies and are scholars. They are our sunbae. There are total four members in this group - Shijin, Tae oh, hyungki and Joong-ki oppa. Oppa is elder than them.

But we saw only three of them as Joong-ki oppa was with Aesook. Even though they are his bestfriends I haven't met them once. As I don't like interacting with much people and I have also heard that Shijin is very arrogant and doesn't behave nice with girls. But I must say he is quite handsome. Many girls have proposed him but he has rejected all of them.

Almost every girl in this school have a crush on fab-4 . ("But I don't").
That's why Aesook is quite worried thinking what if a girl tries on oppa. Even though She trusts him very much but fangirls can't be trusted. Tae-oh and hyungki seems decent but can't say if they really are.

(You must be wondering how I know this much about them so let me make it clear that Hyejin is the source she literally knows everything about everyone) hehehe!

We went to an ice cream parlor and ate ice cream as we love ice-cream, chocolates. Especially me, I love them very much.