CHAPTER-7

Ms. Lisa told Shijin to take the seat and do some work and Shijin nodded. I was thinking something. But suddenly I was taken out my thoughts by Ms Lisa.

Shenyue, what are you doing? - asked Ms Lisa.

Homework - I answered in a low voice.

Okay, good - said Ms Lisa and left.

After she left, I spared a glance at Shijin and to my surprise he was looking at me only. I quickly moved my gaze and started focusing on my work. He was sitting two benches far from me.

I was done with my homework now, so I decided to put my stuffs inside my bag as there was no test tomorrow. While I was putting my pen inside the bag, by mistake my pen fell down. It rolled on the floor ahead and stopped when it bumped into something. Yeah, you're absolutely right. That something is shijin's leg. I bit my nails with my mouth (it's one of the bad habits I have so...) and cursed myself for doing such stupid mistake. I slowly went towards him and but before I could pick it up, he picked it. He moved his hand forward to give it to me.
Here! - he said.

I quickly grabbed the pen from his hand and turned towards my seat, that's when my inner voice said -

Manners Shen, manners! Say thankyouu to him!

Oh, yeah! I turned again to him and
Khamsahmnida (thankyou) - I said bowing.

I turned and when I was going to seat a voice came.

Anneonghaseyo (formal-hello) - he said.

I came and brought his hand forward for a handshake but I avoided it.

Anneonghaseyo - I said.

I am Shijin - he said.

Um...I know - I replied.

How ? - he asked confusedly.

You're quite famous in this school and Mr Adam took your name while introducing you to Ms Lisa - I said nervously.

Oh... Yeah - he said sternly.

I then took my seat.

By the way,What's your name - he asked.

S-shenyue, I am shenyue - I replied with a little shutter.

With that he went to his seat. While I was super nervous at the moment. But I diverted my mind and started doing my one of the favourite thing i.e looking at the beautiful sky. The clouds were amazing, It was so calming that I felt asleep.

I was up from my sleep when a sound came to ear as I have a raw sleep. The door opened and I was Ms Lisa. I wonder if 1 hour passed so fast.Then my gaze went to Shijin he was writing something.

The detention time is over now - she said and after listening this grabbed my bag from my seat and quickly walked towards her.
Khamsahmnida - I said bowing and without looking here and there I walked out of the classroom.

SHI-JIN

Aish.... I forgot to do my maths homework and it's all because of that Tae-oh, I don't call him hyung as he is only 5 months elder than me. That stupid did his homework early and took Fab-4 to his uncle's place and I forgot about the homework. Even though I really enjoyed there but now I'll have go through the punishment 'The detention'. When I reached the school and told my friends about this. They all were laughing on me. I hate them but I love them.

Mr. Adam told me wait after the school for the detention. The bell rang and it was the time for my detention, I avoided having any punishment as it can affect my reputation of being a scholar. And I don't like detention. Even though it's silence there but it's too silence (you understand what I'm trying to say, right?) But now I have to suffer....

Mr. Adam, I'm here - I said while going towards him.

He was about to say something when suddenly his phone rang and he excused himself. After sometime he came back.

Shijin, I have something important at home and I have to go - he said and I became happy that now I don't have any detention.

But don't worry, I'll tell Ms Lisa to check on you during the detention - he said with a devilish smile and my happiness faded away.

Then, we walked near a classroom where Ms Lisa was standing. We came to her and Mr Adam said - He is Shijin. He forgot to his homework. So, I gave him detention but now I have something important at home so, if you don't mind would you please let him do his detention here.
And I was thinking please say no to him. No, no,no. But my luck is so bad she agreed.

Yes, it's alright. You can go - she responded.

Gumawo - he said to Ms Lisa and left.

Then, Ms. Lisa told me to take the seat and do some work and I nodded. I took my seat and saw a girl doing some work. She looked younger than me probably she would be some junior. Then Ms. Lisa said something.

Shenyue, what are you doing ? - she asked to that girl.

Homework - she answered in a low voice.

Okay, good - said Ms. Lisa and left.

Hey, lovely readers!

So, how was it ? Did you liked it?

Wait for the next chapter to find out what will happen next...

Which part of the chapter did you liked the most?

Don't forget to like, comment and keep reading and supporting....