The next day.

The next morning, I don't remember what happened after we left the bar.
I wake up in a big black t-shirt and my underwear, not in my own bed. 

I sit up and look around the room for a moment

I sit up and look around the room for a moment. I then come to realize that I'm sat in Zak's room, in Zak's t-shirt. Question is. Where is Zak? And what the fuck happened after we left the bar last night. As soon as those questions entered my brain they were quick to leave as a noise coming from the hallway caught my attention. I creep towards the edge of the bed on my hands and knees, anticipating the door to open, I know what Zak's house is like. I mean it was all over the news as the Demon house. When the door does open I am quick to scurry backwards and under the duvet. Zak then enters the room in a bath towel, dripping wet. I look anywhere in the room except where (admittedly) I wanted to look. 

"Hey, you're up." He pants. 

"Yup." I reply, still looking away.

"Are you ok?" He asks. I look in his direction as he takes the edge of the towel and dries his face. My head instantly looking away. 

"I'm fine, I just wasn't expecting to see...Well, that." I say, pointing to him. 

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" He asks. 

"With just a towel on, yes." I say. Zak giggles a little. 

Do you want me to put a robe on?" 

"Please." I smile. He then steps into his closet and I can look around the room again. He then comes back out in a grey fluffy robe. "Please tell me you have something on under that. He lifts up the hem of the robe and shows he has black boxer shorts on. "Good." 

"Would me flashing you be that bad Tige?" Zak asks with a laugh. 

"Not bad, but I would like to keep my eyesight." I joke. Zak laughs and comes to sit down on the bed. 

"How are you feeling this morning?" He asks sweetly. 

"Not how I deserve to feel. My head is spinning a little and I feel icky, but apart from that, I feel fine. However, I can't remember what happened after we left the bar last night. I mean, we didn't..." 

"Oh god no!" 

"Good, yeah no I was just making sure. Yep...Good." I blurt. Zak laughing at me. "Don't laugh at me." I say, playfully pushing him. 

"I'm sorry..." He continues to laugh. "...No you were way too out of it to even notice that you were here. I changed you into my t-shirt so you weren't sleeping in jeans." Zak says. 

"And you let me sleep in your bed?" 

"This is the safest room in the house." 

"And where did you sleep?" I ask. Zak looks down at his hands. 

"I slept next to you." He says. We look at each other for a moment, silent. When we both burst into laughter. I scooch over and he comes over and lays next to me. I bravely rest my head on his chest. Zak is hesitant with his hand for a moment when it comes to rest on my shoulder blade.