Telling Truths.

As I am cleaning myself up in Zak's bathroom. Zak Comes behind me and wraps his hands around me. We both look at ourselves in the mirror. 

"Zak?" 

"Yeah Tige." 

"Look at us..." He looks up at us in the mirror and smiles. "...I don't want to ruin what we already have." 

"And you won't. This...Us...Are meant to be..." He takes a deep breath. "...I just know it. And I promise the friendship we had before isn't going anywhere. It will be how it was before just with a lot more affection..." He spins me around and sits me on the counter top. Sliding his hands up my thighs and under my skirt again. As much as I would love for him to have me all night long there are some things I need to talk to him about first in confidence and up most privacy.

"Zak, Zak. You have a party to host, you don't want to keep your friends waiting." I say sliding off the counter top. We look each other in the eyes for a moment and kiss one another. "You'll have to stand behind me for the rest of the evening someone ripped my tights. Zak smiles. 

When we go down, Zak decides to hold my hand and I lead us back to the group.

"There you are, was beginning to thin we lost you. Er...Lilly where are your tights?" Ashley asks. 

"Huh?! Oh! They got snagged on the way up to Zak." I lied. I look at her and widen my eyes. She instantly knows what I am talking about and begins to squeal extremely loudly. Zak and I smiling at how happy she is. Everyone else of course. 

"Oh come on guys. Really? What have we wanted for them for so long?" Ashley almost has to spoon feed them the answer. Aaron if the first to actually get it. 

"NO WAY! NO WAY!" Zak and I nod our heads. "Dude..." Aaron and Zak embrace in a hug with smiles. The ladies come over and hug me tightly. Billy Jay and Aaron hug me individually. "It's about damn time. Shit." Aaron says. We all laugh at his comment. 

I knew that night I needed to go home so I decided not to drink. It was only when Zak came over to me all touchy feely that I knew his night was coming to an end. I take him upstairs and plonk him back onto the bed.

"Are you not staying with me?" He asks. 

"No baby, I have to take everyone home remember." I say. Zak grumbles and almost instantly falls asleep. I shake my head and kiss him, causing him to wake up and kiss me in return. He grabs me and pulls me on the bed lying on top of me and kissing me some more. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it. Because I'm kissing him. I'm kissing Zak and we are a a thing now it's not just games anymore, but I have other things to do tonight so I can't just stay here. "I love you Zak, but I have to go." 

"I know. I just want to reassure myself that this isn't another one of my dreams and that you're really here with me." I laugh at him slightly.

"I'm real. Now get some sleep." I kiss him one last time and as I stand up from the bed his hand lingers on the inside of my thigh as I leave. I then go down the stairs and tell the DJ to start wrapping up the party and everyone leaves. Jay, Ashley, Billy, Diana, Aaron and Aaron's girlfriend are all sat on Zak's couch or passed out. I tidy up a little bit around Zak's house with Aaron's help. After about an hour of cleaning the time is 1am and time for the team to go home. I hustle them into my car. Billy and Diana first. The Aaron's team and lastly Jay and Ashley. As they get out Ashley turns to me and says.

"I'm glad you and Zak decided to start a relationship. Just take it with baby steps first and nothing should go wrong." She slurs. Jay then take her inside all the while she's shouting 'I love you' as she goes inside. I shake my head with a smile and I start my engine. I almost feel bad for the people sleeping as my engine pops and I drive off.