V

*.•°°• MY RIDE OR DIE °•°•.*
THIRD PERSON

After the mall, Beverly was just a little tease to Raine and she knew that. She would "accidentally" slide her body across the woman.

Raine was not happy at all. She wanted this girl so bad, and she could have her but she was playing hard to get. "Let's make out." Raine offered when they were sitting on Beverly's bed.

Marina and Alexa were already fucking so they decided to turn on loud music.

"Nope." Beverly said, grabbed her phone and scrolling through Instagram. "Why not?" Raine asked.

"Because one, I don't like you. Two, I don't fucking like you. And three.... hmm oh wait, I don't fucking like your ass." Beverly said. All lies of course.

"I like my women feisty." Raine smirked not feeling hurt at all.

"But let me tell you something. You do want me princess. I can tell. I don't know why your fighting it, but just an Fyi... I get what I want, when I want. And when things don't go my way just expect something to happen." Raine said, Bev shivered and looked away from her phone to look at Raine.

"What do you do if you don't get what you want?" She asked.

Raine smirked, getting close to Bev. Her lips were dangerously close to the girls neck. "Something dangerous a good girl like you wouldn't be able to handle."

"Like what?" Bev asked, Raine smirked and pulled away. "You want me to be honest baby or you want me to lie to your face?" Raine asked her. Beverly gulped, her heart racing fast.

"I don't know."

"Exactly, now here's what I'm wanting as of right now. Im wanting to kiss your lips, fuck you so hard, then I leave you breathless." Raine whispered but then she had a phone call. She cursed under her breath and answered it.

"What?"

Beverly didn't hear what was happening but she could tell Raine was pretty pissed. "Here I come." Raine said in english.

She got off the bed and made her way to the door, she didn't even glance back at Beverly which for some reason hurt The younger girl.

What was wrong with her? Why was she stone cold?

LATER
Beverly didn't see Raine the whole day, no text, nothing. Bev was really contemplating on texting the older woman. I mean she did say she didn't like her... so why had she felt so sad and gloomy.

"I know that face Bevvy." Alexa frowned.

"What face? I'm just thinking." Bev said, looking around. "Tell me what's going on please. I'm your best friend." Alexa said, sitting next to her on the couch.

"Well uhm.. whilst you and Mariana were doing the deed.. Raine had a phone call and she left. She didn't say goodbye, she didn't look at me... nothing." She said, frowning.

"So what you mean to tell me is...You don't like her and you hate her but your upset she didn't say goodbye to you?" Alexa asked her, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I don't... hate her." Bev mumbled. "But whenever she's around you act like you dislike her a lot. I'm gonna be honest, I'm glad she's stubborn because if it was anyone else, they would've left."

"You're lucky to have her. Because even I would leave you if you were acting like that with me." Alexa finished, Bev knew she was right.

And now has felt bad. "She was probably just upset Bev. Her job is a lot."

"Yeah I've been horrible have I?" Bev asked, Alex giggled and nodded a bit. "Make it up to her, I'll be gone with Marina. Invite her over, make dinner for her, kiss her." Alexa offered.

Beverly thought about it and nodded. "I'll do it."

SOME TIME LATER
Beverly invited Raine over for tonight, really excited about what she was going to do.

"So why am I over? I got shit to do." Raine said, Bev frowned at her tone and sighed.

"I wanted to... hang with you." She mumbled, playing with her finger. Raine sighed and looked down at her. They were both standing by the door, The older woman was hovering over Beverly's little Frame.

"To hang with me? Huh? Interesting." Raine said, looking around. "You sure you not inviting me here just to reject me again and make me tell you it was my fault for bumping into you?" Raine asked, raising her eyebrow.

Beverly started to get touchy, maybe it was just cause she hasn't had sex in a while.

But Raine looked hard to resist. "No, I just wanted to apologize." Beverly mumbled, playing with the woman's hand.

"Okay sure." Raine said, Bev smiled and led them to her couch. The older woman sat down on the couch, eyeing the younger one.

She took in her outfit, licking her lips. She felt her pants tighten. "See anything you like?" Beverly asked, biting her lip.

"What's up with you today princess?" Raine asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "Because just five hours ago you were rejecting me once again. So what's so different now?" Raine licked her lips, tilting her head.

Beverly got on Raine's lap, biting her lip and playing with the woman's tie. "I thought about some things... and I was just thinking about how much of a bitch I was towards you... and I want to make it up to you."

Raine's hands rested on Beverly's waist and she smirked. "Was it when I left your fine ass alone today?" She asked, Beverly's dress started to ride up.

"Maybe." Bev blushed, looking away. Raine grabbed her chin forcefully, making her look at her. "Don't be shy princess. It's ok that you were upset after I left. I'm sorry I said nothing to you." She smiled.

Beverly blushed deeply. "Now were you going to try and seduce your way to forgiveness?" Raine asked. Bev nodded and bit her lip.

"Still want to seduce me baby?" She shook her head and stood up. "No. You already forgave me." Beverly said, and turned around, swinging her hips.

She needs to be mine. Raine thought to herself.

__________
Anyone a Harry Styles fan out there? Or is it just me? Anyway, hope you liked it! COMMENT and VOTE. It lets me know you enjoy this story. And I sure hope you do my loves. With that being said, good damn bye!
~Zee