XXVII

*.•°°• MY RIDE OR DIE °•°•.*
THIRD PERSON

Beverly's eyes widened as she saw her mother standing at the door. "Mom what are you doing here?" She asked. Damn that was a dumb question. She scolded herself in her head. "You know I work here... what are you doing here?"

"Well you already know she's my friend... so I'm spending time with her." Beverly shrugged, she went to go stand next to Raine who leaned down. "Could I tell her about us or you if she asks?" Raine asked her, Beverly nodded and shrugged. Beverly didn't mind, as long as her mother knew.

Melissa looked up at Raine. "May I speak to you for a few?" She asked, Raine nodded, Beverly frowned as she walked out the room to let Raine and her mom talk.

"What did you need?" Raine asked. "Do you know the father of her child?" Melissa asked, Raine chuckled.

"Yeah I do." She replied. "Who is it?" The older woman asked her. "Not my place to tell you, she will tell you when she's ready." Raine replied, Melissa sighed, shaking her head.

"I-Can you please tell me. I know you're my boss and everything, but she's my daughter." Melissa sighed, Raine just rolled her eyes. "Fine I will tell you, but it'll cost you something." She said.

"What?" Melissa asked. "It'll cost you your life, she already told me how you act out of work." Raine said, Melissa frowned, tilting her head. "You can't say that to someone." She mumbled, of course Raine was just messing with her but maybe she was being for real.

"Do you want to know or not?" Raine asking frowning. Melissa nodded, Raine cleared her throat, her arms on her thighs. "Your daughters a lesbian." She said, Melissa's eyes widened.

"No she's not." Melissa frowned. "Yeah but she is." Raine shrugged, Beverlys mom tried not to look disgusted. "And hey it's ok if you don't like it." Raine said, standing up and walking to her drawer.

"Th-that's wrong." Melissa mumbled, Raine chuckled, grabbing the sharpest knife she could find. She hid it behind her back and smirked. "Well I guess your daughter and I are in the wrong. We're sinners." Raine said, Melissa gasped, walking to the door.

"I'll make sure to write you a letter so I can give it to Amelia and Beverly. I don't want my girl more hurt than you will make her. She's gone through a ton of shit, and you will be making her life worse with your homophobia." Raine whispered, holding the knife up to her neck.

"Wh-who are you?" Melissa asked. "The devil as most people say." Raine chuckled, she pushed the knife forward and made Melissa gaped. "You will leave and never come back. If I see you here, I will personally find you and kill you." Raine threatened, Melissa gasped, nodding her head fast.

Raine pulled away, chuckling. "Get out of my office and leave." She said, Melissa opened the door, still shocked and afraid. Beverly watched her in shock. "What did you say to her?" She asked Raine.

"Just scared her a little, and she knows, let's go." She said, shrugging. Beverly let it go as they entered the Elevator. "M'not tired anymore." Beverly smirked, biting her lip. Raine chuckled, stopping the Elevator.

"Yeah?" Raine asked, grabbing her waist. Beverly nodded, wrapping her arms around her neck. "Wanna fuck be before we get home?" Beverly asked.

"Such a horny girl are you?" Raine asked, bring her face down to Beverlys face. "Only for my daddy." Beverly smirked. Raine growled, kissing her.

Raine instantly plunged her tongue inside Beverlys mouth, groaning. Beverly hummed, pulling at Raine's hair. The older woman pulled back, kissing down Beverlys neck. "Yes." Beverly whispered, Raine bit her neck, grabbing the girls ass. She pulled away, eyeing Beverly.

Beverly looked back at her, her hands trailing down the woman's chest. Raine groaned when Beverly's hand grabbed her crotch. "So hard for me daddy." She mumbled, she unbuckled her pants, pulling them down and turning around. Beverly pulled her dress up, pulling her panties down.

Raine groaned, stroking herself. "So wet." She mumbled, her slowly entered Beverly, groaning as she did so. She started going fast, grabbing Beverlys waist. "Oh fuck yeah!" Beverly moaned.

"You feel so good around me baby," Raine groaned, slapping the girls ass. Beverly moaned, feeling the woman's hand arrive in her hair, Raine pulled it back making Beverly throw her head back. "Yes yes yes!" Beverly cried.

Raine fucked her into oblivion. Beverly started shaking, clenching around Raine. "I'm gonna cum!" Beverly yelled, the woman chuckled, throwing her head back. "Cum for me baby." Raine growled, slapping Beverly's ass.

Beverly came, falling to the floor. Raine turned Beverlys head, cumming on her face, she twitched. She grabbed Beverly and picked her up. "Oh uh Baby you got a little something on your face." Raine chuckled. Beverly giggled and hit Raine's shoulder. "Oh shut up."

_______
Just to be clear. Beverly did not care whether or not Raine told her mother she was a lesbian. just saying. anywayyyyy COMMENT and VOTE if you like pussy.
~Zee