XXXIII

*.•°°• MY RIDE OR DIE °•°•.*
THIRD PERSON

All Raine was doing was pace around the floor, worry and cry. Alexa and Amelia did everything they could to stop her from yelling at people. It was always a constant "Can you guys hurry the fuck up" or "I swear I will sue every single one of you guys if you don't give me the help." Raine was a mess. An absolute mess.

She couldn't function. Even when Beverly was okay. She'd been working way too much, not getting any sleep, not getting any food, annoying the hell out of Alexa. "Is she done already?" Raine asked, impatiently to the doctor who walked out.

"Yes she's done now, you may follow me." They all stood up, following the doctor. Raine was in front, walking in the room once they got in. Beverly was sleeping, and Raine looked over. "How is my baby?" Referring to the actual baby.

"The baby is completely fine, the knife completely missed them. So you have absolutely nothing to worry about." The doctor smiled, Raine sighed in relief. "And how will Beverly be?"

"She suffered a lot of blood loss, she will need to stay in a few days. Her body needs to heal here but we will keep her one hundred percent safe and healthy." Raine nodded. "How long will she be sleeping for?" She asked them.

"She will certainly wake up in a few minutes, if you'd like to stay you can." Of course she was gonna stay, she would never leave her side like she had. She had gotten that she had ruined everything between the two of them, but she still needed her. Alexa considered them toxic and she couldn't blame her for saying that.

She made everything toxic and that's not what she wanted. All she wanted was to live a good life with Beverly.

Raine was bawling her eyes out, her leg shaking, she had her head on Beverly's leg. "It's good she's ok." Alexa said, patting Raine's back and sighing once the doctor left. Raine nodded, not saying a word. "It's bizarre." Amelia mumbled, wiping her tears. Again, Raine hadn't said a word.

Who in the hell let Beverly take her mother out? It upset her that she had a snake right under her nose and she didn't even know who. Alexa kept staring at Raine. Raine had lifted her head up, looked down at her shaking hands and legs. After a few moments Beverly slowly shook her head and looked around the room. "Where the hell am I?" She asked, grabbing her stomach.

Raine shot her eyes up, standing up. "How do you feel? Are you ok? Do you need the doctor?" She asked, rambling. Beverly winced when she tried to lift her arm up. "I-I need water." She mumbled.

Raine walked to the door, opening it and yelling. "She's up, I need some water." She said, doctors came in making her move out the way. She basically got pushed outside and she was not happy about it.

She walked back in, sitting down on the chair. "You're going to be in a lot of pain, but it'll all go away." A nurse said. "Do you remember what happened?" One asked.

"Uh Meredith woke me up and sh-she had a knife in her h-hand and then she chased me and I had f-fell and she stabbed me." Raine's heart broke when she listened to the story. Beverly let out a deep breath. "Is she ok?" She asked, looking down at her stomach.

The nurse smiled. "Yes she is." She? Raine narrowed her eyes, confused. "Are we having a girl?" She asked, Beverly shrugged, looking back down at her stomach.

It upset Raine that Beverly wasn't talking to her as much as she was talking to the nurses.

But it was understandable, not being with Beverly also made her see how much she didn't need the older woman. She didn't want her anymore. And she'd come to terms with that. She had a hard time processing that she was really gone.

"Well I think I'm gonna go." Raine said, she felt unwelcome but she knew that was her own fault. Alexa and Amelia looked at her sadly, shaking their head. "Don't go, she needs you." Amelia said. Raine knew it was a lie, she doesn't need her. Everyone knew it.

"She doesn't. She only said she needed water to me. She hadn't even looked at me either. She doesn't want me, Nor does she need me." Raine shrugged. "And I'm ok with that, now get the fuck out of my way." Raine said.

Amelia frowned and did what she was told, watched her sisters Ex walk out the room. Beverly rolled her eyes and sighed. "She always leaves." She mumbled. "Well that's because you let her. But you do it as well. You're also in the wrong here." Amelia said.

"Actually she was the person who found you, and tried to get into the surgery room multiple times. She stayed with you for a long time, you are so lucky to have her." A nurse said. "Yeah she was worried sick, she's the perfect girlfriend ever." The other nurse said.

Beverly bit her lip and let the thought of Raine get out her head. Raine ruined it between them so she had no right to feel the need to be mean. She looked over to Amelia and Alexa, smiling. "I haven't seen you two girls in a while, what's going on?" She asked, when the nurses and doctors walked out.

"Well since I've been living with Raine, she's been complaining and working. So it's quite irritating." Alexa said, Beverly nodded. "She's also not been eating. She's just a workaholic now."

"Come live with me then." Beverly shrugged, Alexa shook her head. "Nah it's all good, even though it's been a few days, I'm used to it," she shrugged.

"And you?" Beverly asked. "Well Max learned how to count to twenty, Elaine taught him." Amelia blushed, Beverly wiggled her eyebrows which made her sister shake her head and look down. "I-I mean we kissed twice but I don't think she likes me." She shrugged.

"Are you dumb?" Beverly asked. "She totally likes you then. She's literally teaching your son how to count and shit, if she doesn't like you then she must be blind." She shrugged.

They all giggled and continued talking amongst themselves.

________
Ain't no way y'all should be confused. ANYWAY COMMENT and VOTE for another chapter lmao.
~Zee