XXX

TW: ED
*.•°°• MY RIDE OR DIE °•°•.*
THIRD PERSON

Beverly ignored Raine for days. She's been helping Meredith. Speaking of, she's walking now on her own, she washes herself. She just needed to get used to it again. "Would you like some lunch?" Beverly asked, Meredith nodded. She had been eating four times a day considering her weight.

Beverly just wanted her to be healthy, and Meredith was close to being able to see her bones. It had been hard on her, sometimes she threw up since she sometimes hadn't ate every day. "Yes please." She mumbled, Beverly smiled and nodded.

"What would you like this time?" Beverly asked her. "M-Maybe just a grilled cheese." Meredith replied, Beverly nodded, walking to the kitchen. "Tell me more about yourself Mer." Beverly said.

"Well uhm... I was married off to Mark at a very young age. We had two kids... he was a drunk and just angry. Nothing really exciting I guess." She mumbled. "When I was much younger I painted, and I also played the piano as a way to get away from the world." She smiled, Beverly smiled as well.

"You seem very sweet." Beverly said, she heard a knock on the door and sighed. "Uhm, can you go inside my room, lock the door." She told Meredith.

Meredith nodded, walking away. Beverly walked to the door, opening it. It revealed Raine who looked like absolute shit. "Baby why were you ignoring me?" She asked, frowning.

"Don't you have another baby mama to focus on?" Beverly asked, mocking her. "No I swear, she's not pregnant." Raine replied. "But you still slept with her." Beverly said, rolling her eyes.

"Baby I promise I didn't, I was drunk but I never called her. I looked at the footage and I have it if you want to see it. I would never cheat on you." Raine said, walking in and trying to grab her waist but Beverly rejected her. "What did I do baby?" She asked.

"And who else is here? Alexa is with me and Amelia has her own apartment now." Raine frowned. "Don't know what you're talking about." Beverly said.

"Baby who else is here? Are you cheating on me?" Raine asked, looking around. Beverly froze, turning around. "Are you kidding me?! Am I cheating on you?!" Beverly asked, chuckling.

"I have found out you've been lying to me for the past days!" Beverly said. Raine frowned, opening her mouth but she got cut off. "And don't you dare act confused! You lied to me! Saying my mom just up and left! But you forced her to because you think I can't handle this shit and you're too much of a pussy!" Beverly yelled.

"Then you lied to me and said your mother was just like your father! But come to find out she didn't do jack shit to you!" She yelled, Raine stood their frozen.

"Baby I can explai-"

"Yes do explain how you failed to let me know your mother was being held hostage this entire time! Please do explain to me how you think you would've kept me happier if you told my mom- I'm sorry threatened my mom with a knife to never come back?!"

"I didn't want your mom to hurt you. It was going to be now or later! I just wanted to protect you baby! I swear, I wanted what was best for you." Raine said, grabbing Beverly's face in her hands. "Baby I promise I just wanted you to be happy. I don't like seeing you upset." She frowned.

"And what about your mother?" Beverly asked, moving away from her.

Raine put her head down, ashamed. "You don't even have an explanation on why you lied and told me she was like your father? When in all truths she was getting abused just like you, that you weren't the only one, I've learned so much about her in the last few days. Like how Mark used to put his cigarettes out behind her ear. How he used to slap her stomach when she was pregnant with your sister."

"The list goes on." Beverly said, crossing her arms. "Ba-"

"I don't wanna hear it. Instead I want you to get the fuck out of my house because we're done." Then there was a bump, Raine furrowed her eyebrows. "Who's in your room?" She asked.

"None of your business." Beverly mumbled, Raine started walking towards her room making Beverlys eyes open wide. Why couldn't she just leave her be now? Raine knocked on the door, trying to open it. The door slowly opened and Beverly held in a breath.

"Get out Raine, now." Beverly said. Raine stared at the woman who was shaking right there in front of her. Raine slowly looked at Beverly, biting her lip. "How did you even find her?" She asked Beverly.

"I have my ways. Now as I said get out." Beverly told her, rolling her eyes. Raine grabbed Beverlys arm, closing the bedroom door. "Baby I'm so fucking sorry, I haven't even did anything to her when I met you. I told you the story that I did because I wasn't thinking, I was letting what I felt like had happened. But I swear to you I have my reasons, you can just listen to me! My mother is horrible, she was horrible to me and my sister." Raine said, tears pooling in her eyes.

"No you don't get to tell me that shit! She did nothing but love you! And now she spent her time not knowing she had a a grandchild on the way because you were hurting her!"

"She is a good person and your dumbass can't see through that. I don't care if your some Mob boss, I can ruin you." Beverly said, Raine let tears roll down her cheeks, and she let go of Beverly.

"When I forgive you I will text you, but for as of right now. I can't even look at you." Beverly mumbled, Raine nodded, walking to the front door. As soon as Meredith heard the door close she opened the door to see Beverly just crying. She walked to her and hugged her. "Hey you did the right thing, if you guys are meant to be you will find your happiness." She assured her.

But right now it felt like there were knives in her chest.

__________
That happened. Still not the big thing. Anyways. COMMENT and VOTE if you love being gay...if you don't...I uhm... no.
Bye!
~Zee