1. Are we ready?

- Niall -  

You have been married to Niall for a year now and the last couple weeks you have been thinking about a way to tell him that you want a baby. You have talked about it before but both of you agreed it was too soon. But it has been a year since you got married and you wanted to give him a baby, form a family with him, he was the love of your life, it was the least you could do. "Hey Niall" You said walking into the living room and towards the sofa where he was. "Yes baby?" He asked as you sat down by his side. "I've been thinking about something and I wanted to tell you because I think we both have to want this before we decide anything" You said nervously looking at him. Niall looked at you confused. "What've you been thinking about? Is something wrong?" He asked. "No, no, everything is fine I just..." You breathed in, you were so nervous. "I want to have a baby, I mean I would like to have a baby, I mean if you want to, we don't have to, I just thought it was the right time and-" Niall shut you up by kissing you while putting his hands on your face. You let yourself relax at the touch of his lips and when he pulled away you looked at him shyly. "Is that um... a yes?" You asked and he chuckled. "Of course I want to have a baby with you princess, I can't wait to have a little toddler running around the house, and oh I want to take him to Nando's" He said smiling widely and you laughed at his ideas. The rest of the evening was spent watching a marathon of Broadchurch while you ate popcorn.  

 - Liam -  

"Baby can you please help me with the sheets?" You asked Liam as you took of the dirty sheets from your king size bed, Liam came in smiling and gave you a kiss on the cheek, you smiled back and the both of you started putting the clean sheets on the bed. As you looked at the bed almost done an idea came into your mind. It was not a new one, you had thought about it sometime or another but you've never told Liam, your 2 year husband, about it. Maybe it was the time to do that. "What are your thoughts on having kids?" You bluntly asked putting the pillows on the bed in an organized way. Liam looked at you and stopped what he was doing. "I would love to have kids with you" He smiled and walked to your side hugging you from the back and placing a sweet kiss on your cheek. You smiled closing your eyes and said. "Do you want to start trying for one? I know we're young but I just want to have a family with you" You said without taking the smile of your face. Liam placed another kiss on the top of your head and responded. "Yes, I do baby" You rolled on his arms facing him now and gently kissed his lips, he kissed you back forming a passionate kiss between the two.  

 - Harry - 

You and Harry, your 1 year and a half husband, were walking hand in hand the streets of London when a baby store caught your eye, you forced him to stop when you stopped looking at the tiny baby clothes on the mannequins. He then looked at the store and then at you widening his eyes. "Are you pregnant?" He asked. You looked at him immediately as you heard his words. "Oh no Haz, no" You chuckled lightly. "I just love how small baby clothes are, they're so cute and sweet and I just imagine our future kids wearing them and it makes me happy" You finished while you smiled looking at the clothes. Harry turned his face to the store as you talked and imagined the little clothes on a baby's body and looked back at you when you finished your sentence. "Do you want to have a baby?" He asked and you looked at him. "Like... now?" You chuckled and he rolled his eyes laughing. "Do you wanna start trying for a baby?" He resaid his question and you smiled widely. "Yes! Of course Harry" He smiled widely too and pulled you off the ground rolling you around while you laughed.  

 - Zayn -  

"He is the cutest baby ever Eleanor" You said rocking her and Louis' baby in  your arms. It was a beautiful, 2 month old, baby boy. As you looked at his angelical face and rocked him in your arms you started imagining how would it be if you had your own baby with Zayn. You had talked about this before and decided that it would be better to wait for a couple years. It saddened you that he didn't want babies with you after being married for 3 years but you wouldn't get pregnant without his consent. "I can't wait 'til I have your future kids in my arms" Eleanor said smiling at you. You forced a little smile and said. "Well Zayn doesn't want kids this sooner so I guess you'll have to wait" Sadness was clearly visible in your voice. "How's that? I thought you guys were ready" She said surprised about knowing Zayn's thoughts. "I don't know" You shrugged your shoulders. "He hasn't told me why, he just told me we were not ready and that it was too soon" You sighed putting baby John on his crib and looking at Eleanor. "You should tell him how you feel, I can see you really want kids and this is the best time for you, believe me" She smiled embracing you in a hug. You hugged her back. Maybe she was right. 

 - Louis - 

"Baby we've got to go, you're going to be late" Louis said running around through the living room to the front door of your house. "I know, I know" You said running behind him, you both ran to your car and quickly got in and Louis drove you to the Hospital. You had a normal check up appointment and were 5 minutes late. "The doctor's gonna be mad at me" You said laughing slightly and turned on the radio on a low volume. "Well if you didn't take an hour in the shower maybe we wouldn't be late" Your husband said chuckling. "True" You answered back chuckling along with him. "So... do you still want me to be on the pill?" You asked Louis facing him now. He looked at you for a split second before turning his face to the road again. "Do you still want to be on the pill? It's your decision, you're the one taking it" He chuckled again. You rolled your eyes chuckling slightly and said. "That's not the point Lou. If I stop taking the pill it will be because we are trying for a baby" When he realized what you were trying to say his eyes widened. "You wanna get pregnant? But we're so young" He said, you were taken back by his answer. "Wait, you don't want kids?" You asked looking at him. "Of course I want kids, but not now, maybe in a few years" Now you were the one with wide eyes. "A few years? I'm already 24 Louis, how more is a few years? When I'm 30?" You were trying to hide your angriness but this was something you weren't expecting. "Calm down Y/N. I just said we were too young. Baby, the 1D album will come out in a few months and we'll be going on interviews and eventually on a tour, if you get pregnant it will only difficult things" You crossed your arms. He was right, but you wanted to start a family with him. It'll just have to wait.  

Hi! As you can see I am new to this kind of writing and this series but I will do my best to write as convincing stories as I can

 My name is Vivian, to those of you who don't already know me, but you can call me Vi or Viv

 I'll appreciate if you give me constructive criticsm, which is basically you commenting what you think of the story haha 

 I hope you like it, and please share it with everyone you know! 

 Sleep all day, party all night x