Emma

It has been two weeks since Rachel gave birth to their first daughter, Emma. She has Brown wisps of hair and blue eyes. And she is very calm, only waking up her parents twice a night.

Mike has always wanted a girl, he never knew why. But when Rachel told him she was pregnant, he was hoping to get.

His dream came true when they went to find out the sex of the baby. Mike cheered and cried, so did Rachel, who also wanted a girl.

Fast forward 5 months and Rachel is in labour on March 5, 2019. She called Mike, from work which was only a few minutes away and he rushed back home.

By the time they got to the hospital, Rachel was ready to give birth, so they rushed her to a ward and within an hour Emma Michelle Ross was born at 9:20 PM.
-----
"MIKE COME QUICKLY, YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" Rachel shouted from the living room, Mike was in the study finishing up some last minute work.

He clambered down the stairs and ran to Rachel, "What's the matter?" He said panting.

"Look at this," she put Emma to stand and then stepped a get steps back. Emma followed her then fell on the carpet. "You see she can walk."

"Woah, now isn't that the cutest waddle you have ever seen?" Mike said crouching next to a crawling Emma.

"Yes, yes it is. It's just perfect." Rachel beamed.

------

Emma may come in in future chapters. Thanks for reading and stay safe!