Vacation

(This is more of an AU where Mike and Rachel aren't together yet, they just like shamelessly flirting. Also 21 year old Machel)
----

"My my Rachel Zane, you are one hot lady." Mike said walking up behind Rachel, who was in a yellow two piece. Mike was in a blue swim shorts.

He was staring at her ass. Then she turned around and caught his eye," You don't look too bad yourself, have you been working out?" Rachel said with a smirk.

She walked toward her poolside chair as Mike said, "Yes I have, you like what you see?" He started flexing his muscles, with a smile.

She sat on her chair, "You could say that." She said as he sat on the edge of her lounge chair. He takes her feet into his lap and starts to massage them.

"Didn't know your skin was this soft, how does someone that walks around all day not have calluses?" Mike asked rubbing the bottom of Rachel's feet.

She laughed and said, "I actually don't know. I go to get a pedicure twice a month, I guess that's it."

Mike hummed and stopped rubbing her feet, he got up and jumped into the pool. He resurfaced swimming out to the deep end. Mike turned around and looked at Rachel expectantly, she groaned and jumped into the not so crowded pool .

She swam towards Mike. "Is there a particular reason why you jumped into the pool Michael?"

"No I just wanted to see what you looked like wet," He winked then moved closer to her, his mouth by her ear, "Saving that for later." He whispered.

"You're so gross." Rachel said disgusted, and pushed Mike under the water laughing, on his way back up, he hugged Rachel's legs and carried her over his shoulder.

"Michael, put me down," she said sternly, playfully hitting his back. She started to kick her legs, that was getting her no where.

"How about... no. I'm just taking you back to the edge of the pool relax Rach." He said while giggling. Mike did as promised and placed Rachel back on the ledge, before climbing out himself.

Rachel is no liar, but one truth that she is not going to admit to Mike is that he looks as good as he thinks he does. She could draw a very vivid picture of what Mike looks like in his current state.

Hair wet, water dripping down his chest, the way he was smiling and his ice blue eyes. She would be lying if she said she wasn't attracted to him. One thing Rachel doesn't like is lies.

"Hey I am going back to my room, since as you can see the sun is going down, and I don't care to be in your presence after dark." She said to Mike who had just pulled Rachel from her seated position.

They were face to face, she could see that Mike was kind of 'bummed out' that she was going. Not like they didn't have a room from across each other or anything.

"Uh yeah am- I'll walk you up?" Mike asked in a sad tone. He was kind of having fun flirting with Rachel. Was it something he said or did?

------

The walk to the elevator was filled with awkward silence. Mike was holding their bags filled with their belongings. When the elevator dinged, they stepped in and went to the third floor.

(You might be asking what Mike and Rachel are doing at a hotel at 21, but they are best friends who have law class together so yh... they are just 2 people who are 'just friends' at a hotel for summer vacation. Moving on)

The elevator opened and they made their way to their rooms opposite each other. Mike gave her her bag and she went inside. It had one full size bed and a bathroom, it was relatively big. Bigger than their apartments combined anyways. She shut her door and immediately hopped into the shower.

She was in there for a good 15 minutes, when she heard a knock at her door.

"Coming!" She said before she opened the door. She saw none other than Mike who was in a black tee shirt and cargo shorts. She was in a towel.

As soon as the door opened he crashed his lips onto hers, stepping into the hotel room. He kicked the door shut and pressed Rachel against it.

Mike pulled out of the gobsmacking kiss, his cheeks were flush, her face had surprise written all over it.

"I had to know what it felt like." He said licking his lips breathing heavily. They gazed into each others eyes briefly before connecting their lips again

They stepped back until Mike's knees hit the bed then he sat. Their lips still in an endless kiss. Mike quickly rid himself of his shirt and pants. He pulled Rachel on top of him.

She took off the towel, and kissed Mike again moving to his neck, leaving sloppy kisses in her wake. Mike lays back on the bed, letting Rachel take point.

"I don't know about you but I've been thinking about this for a while." He said

Rachel pulled away from his neck and smiled, "I'm not going to lie, it did cross my mind once or twice." She pecked his lips. His boxer shorts were getting tight.

He flipped them over, he shoved down his briefs

"Well now it's gonna all that's on your mind" He whispered into her ear, then bit it making her moan. "You've got a rockin' bod by the way."

Let's just say that the college version of Mike and Rachel were carefree and reckless.
----

Thanks for reading! Stay safe out there.