~Part 1~

Lyla: y/n come check this out!

Y/n: what is it?

You say, running over, crashing into the chair because of how fast you ran. You fall onto the floor, and the two of you burst out in laughter.

Lyla: you are such a klutz, y/n.

Y/n: I know, what was it that you wanted to show me?

Lyla: ah yes, that. Look at my computer. I wanted to go to a concert with you, and it looks like there's one in like a week. The band's name is Why Don't We and they look really cool.

Y/n: we should listen to some of their music first.

You unlock your phone and search up some of their music. You start playing their newest song, Lotus Inn. The two of you start nodding your heads to the beat. And before you know it, you are both jamming out to all why don't we songs.

Y/n: did you purchase the tickets yet?

Lyla: omg no I forgot!

Y/n: go do it now before they're sold out!

Lyla: I'm so so sorry let me go check

Lyla checks her computer to see what tickets are left.

Lyla: noooo it's sold out!

Y/n: wait what?! No I love their music I want to go!

Lyla: we can't it's sold out!

Y/n: well to mourn our loss and get it off our minds, why don't we go grab some burgers?

The two of you head to your car, a shiny black Camry that used to be your mom's. You put the keys in the ignition and start the car up.

Lyla: let's turn on the radio, y/n!

Y/n: okay

You turn on the latest hits radio and vibe to blinding lights by The Weeknd.

Both of you: I SAID OOOOH IM BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS NO I CAN'T SLEEP UNTIL I FEEL YOUR TOUCH!

Once the song ends, advertisements come on, then advertisements for the radio station. The lady says, you want tickets to a sold out concert and meet Why Don't we? All you have to do is call 555-555-5555! Good luck!

Lyla: what? I have to call!

Lyla dials the number on her phone, crossing her fingers. You're stopped at a red light, glancing at her with hopeful eyes like you want to win.