~Part 5~

All of a sudden, he looks at you. Just for one second. He smirks a little, you can tell. Your cheeks turn bright red and you scream inside your head.

Y/n: (to Lyla) What's his name?

You point to him

Lyla: not sure

Y/n: I guess we'll find out at the meet and greet!

After the boys finish up performing their hit songs, he looks at you and smiles before taking a selfie of the band with the crowd

Why Don't We: thank you guys so much for coming, the energy here was amazing tonight!

They walk offstage, and the boy who you can't stop staring at looks back at the crowd, scanning. Suddenly, he looks at you and smiles. He soon disappears in the darkness backstage.

It's the chant again.

WHY. DONT. WE.

WHY. DONT. WE.

WHY. DONT. WE.

WHY. DONT. WE.

WHY. DONT. WE.

Each time the volume increases, and each time you scream louder and louder. Suddenly the lights turn on on the stage and they perform a song called Lotus Inn. You didn't listen to the song before the show and don't know the lyrics, so you start vibing.

Y/n: damn this song is a vibe!

Lyla: No kidding!

She nods her head to the beat and dances slightly.

Once they finish the song, they all smile. And there is one smiling at you: the one you can't stop staring at. Your cheeks suddenly flush a deep red, and you hope he doesn't notice because you're going to talk to them in a few minutes.

Why Don't We: Thank you San Diego we love you!!!!!

The crowd screams at the top of their lungs.

The boys exit the stage and the lights turn back on in the arena.

Lyla: well it's time for the meet and greet

Y/n: where are we headed?

Lyla: the radio station sent me all the details

The two of you walk towards the meet and greet. All you can think in your head is well this is going to be awkward. You try to brush aside the thought and focus on this surreal experience. Suddenly you see a large thing that looks like you're at the Oscars. It has The Good Times and The Bad Ones words and their logo plastered all over it. The 5 boys stand in front, taking a selfie. You step through the doors to the boys. Your heart races.