~Part 17-FINALE!!!~

Fast forward two months later. You have been staying at Zach's house for a while now and have gotten to know the boys better. Every so often you stop by your dorm and see Lyla. She is still with Dani and sometimes he goes to your dorm to see her. Soccer season has started back up, and the boys are coming to watch one of your home games tonight. You play striker. (Incase you don't know, there's defense, midfield, and forwards. The striker is the center forward.) You don the number 8, your lucky number. The navy blue uniform of your team contrasts to the other team's white. You are playing Cal State Fullerton, your competitor for the best team in the division. You see the boys with a giant sign that has your name on it. It says, "we love you y/n!!!" You look up to them and wave, then make a heart with your hands, extending them as far as you can. You juggle the soccer ball, a rhythmic tapping as it hits your feet. Coach calls everyone over to the bench for a pre-game huddle.

Coach: alright everyone. Today our lineup is using a 1-3-4-3 formation. In goal, Kylie. Starting on defense we have Emma, Raina, and Allie. On Mid, we have Hope, Alexa, Molly, and Bridget. And finally on forwards we have Brenna, y/n, and Julia. Go get em girls!

You do the team cheer

Team: T-R-I-T-O-N-S! Tritons! Tritons! Goooooo Tritons!!!! 

You all pump your fists in the air and you run over to your position on striker. The opposing team starts with the ball so you stand right below the circle in the middle of the field, ready to attack.

TWEEEEEEEET!

The whistle blows.

The girl on the other team kicks the ball to the other girl in the circle.

You start rushing after them, and she passes the ball back to a defender.

A little while into the game, the other team scores. Then it's halftime. As you are drinking water, the announcer says something and the camera moves to the crowd. It's showing the boys.

Announcer: here with us today all the way from LA we have the legendary boy band, Why Don't We!!!

It's a man band but ok. You think, chuckling under your breath.

Announcer: and they're here supporting y/n!

Your teammates elbow you.

Brenna: dayum girlie! How do they know you?

Y/n: long story

You blush

Halftime is over. You take your positions on the field.

Molly, a mid, has been replaced with Leah, from off the bench.

TWEEEEEEET!

The whistle blows and you kick the ball to Julia. She passes back to Alexa. You continue passing around the field, and soon enough Brenna is near the goal box.

Brenna: y/n get ready!

She screams

The ball comes soaring in your direction.

You stop it, use footwork past a defender, and take a shot at the goal.

Whoosh. The authentic sound of the ball hitting the net plays in your ears. The crowd erupts in a deafening cheer, and your teammates climb on top of you. You point at the boys, specifically at Zach. You blow a kiss.

When the game is over, you guys have won 2-1. Julia scored the clutch goal.

Back in the clubhouse, Zach and the boys approach you, arms open wide.

Zach: y/n you were amazing!

He runs up and hugs you tight, then kisses you. You kiss him back.

Y/n: nahhhhh.