~Part 4~

Finally, it's your turn to go through the door. As you step in, you two go through security.

Lyla: time to empty out our pockets. What a pain in the butt.

Y/n: Nah it's nothing, at least we ate all that candy.

Lyla: Ugh, it feels like I'm pregnant with candy.

The two of you walk through security and grab your stuff. You start walking around the arena.

Y/n: I need a drink after all that candy.

Lyla: okay let's go grab some sodas!

Y/n: definitely

You two go up to a drink serving vendor and order two cokes. Then you walk away and start heading towards the merch table. Only one hour until the concert begins!

Lyla: y/n, I don't feel so good.

Y/n: here let me help you.

You sling your arm over her shoulders and walk towards the bathroom. Lyla locks herself in a stall, and moments later you can hear the sound of her barfing. You knock on the door to the stall.

Y/n: Lyla, are you okay?

Lyla: yeah I'm fine (she chuckles) just the candy. Way too much for me to handle.

You both chuckle.

Y/n: okay go wash your face and then let's go get some merch!

Lyla washes her face, puts on some light makeup, and you two start walking towards the merch booth.

Lyla: woah this stuff is so cool!

Y/n: yeah it really is! I think I want that hoodie

You point to a hoodie with a question mark on it and their 2020 logo. On the back, it has their TGTATBO tour stops. You buy it. Lyla decides to buy a tour shirt which has the same design as your hoodie. You both walk away from the booth and start walking into the arena.

Lyla: this place is huge!

Y/n: and we get front row floor seats!!!

You two walk down the isles down to the floor seats. Instead of people sitting in their seats, they are crowded at the front of the stage, screaming. Only a half hour left until it starts.

Lyla: the energy in here is amazing!

She pulls out her phone and takes a selfie of the two of you. She posts to her Instagram story: pumped for the concert! With a boomerang effect surveying the arena

Y/n: uh oh I forgot to use the bathroom, save our seats I'll be right back!

You race as fast as you can, swerving through crowds of people trying not to bump into them. Finally you find a bathroom, run into a stall, and lock it. You barely even have time to buckle your belt correctly. You wash your hands and run back to your seat, panting and almost out of breath.

Lyla: that was fast

Y/n: soccer skills

Suddenly, the lights turn on the stage.

Announcer: ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the pre-show opener!

The crowd erupts in cheers.

Announcer: I present to you... EBEN!!!

The crowd screams. You don't know him, but you scream along with them to fit into the crowd. A man in a beanie hat comes onstage and starts rapping and singing. After vibing to his music for a while, the lights turn off and people start screaming and clapping. A chant explodes from the crowd

WHY. DONT. WE.

WHY. DONT. WE.

WHY. DONT. WE.

WHY. DONT. WE.

You and Lyla join in, screaming at the top of your lungs. You hear a drum rift, and the lights turn on, revealing 5 spotlights on the Why Don't We boys. A piercing scream erupts from the crowd as they begin to perform Fallin'. You, Lyla, and the fans scream the lyrics. You can't keep your eyes off of one of them. He has brown hair and a baby face. His singing is smooth and energetic. All of a sudden...