~Part 12~

You play with Corbyn, Jack and Daniel for a while, wondering what Jonah and Zach are up to. Your clothes are soaking wet and you desperately want a towel and a change of clothes. But you're having too much fun you don't care. You cheer each other on and see who can do the best flip into the pool. Then you score the flip out of 10. After about 10 minutes, Zach and Jonah finally emerge.

Jack: dude come over here!

You, Jack, Corbyn, and Dani chant for them to do a flip into the pool.

Zach: I'm not even in a bathing suit!

Y/n: neither am I! Come on!

You, Jack, Corbyn, and Dani: DO A FLIP DO A FLIP DO A FLIP DO A FLIP

Zach: fine

He places his phone on the lounge chair where your phone is and flips into the pool. You all cheer and woop.

Dani: -1/10!

He says playfully

Corbyn: 1000/10!

Jack: infinity/10

You: negative infinity/ 10!

You tease.

Zach: aw man

He splashes water at you and you flinch and scream. Corbyn shoves you into the water.

Jonah: I'm going inside okay?

You think something really suspicious is up with Jonah.

You and the boys all exchange numbers and create a group chat.

You take a picture of everyone for the band Instagram.

Y/n: Zach I need to go change but I don't have clothes.

Zach: don't worry my princess... I don't know what to do.

Y/n: ok I need a towel though.

Zach: me too princess

Y/n: I guess Jonah's the only one who hasn't been in the pool, hey Jonah could you please get us towels? Thank you!!!!!

Jonah: sure thing!

He runs inside and emerges a minute later with a large stack of towels. He hands them out to everyone.

Jonah: one for you

He hands one to Zach

Jonah: one for you

He hands one to Dani

Jonah: one for you

He hands one to Jack

Jonah: one for you

He hands one to Corbyn

Jonah: and one for you.

He gives you a towel and stops while everybody is drying off. He wraps his hand around your waist. Out of shock and disgust, you pull away

Y/n: WHAT THE HECK JONAH IM DATING ZACH YOU KNOW THAT!!!

As you fall back, you trip and stumble. You end up falling into the pool. Everyone laughs. Even though you are dripping wet, you storm inside, crying.