~Part 6~

You walk through the door to the boys and your heart races. One of them speaks. He is tall, has ocean blue eyes and bleached hair.

One of them: Hey guys! What are your names?

Lyla: hi, I'm Lyla and this is my friend, y/n.

Y/n: hi!

The same one: Hi Lyla and y/n, nice to meet you I'm Daniel.

He extends his hand to shake it. You shake it

Y/n: nice to meet you too!

One of the boys who is tall with curly brown locks surrounding his head says his name is Jonah. Another boy with brown hair says his name is Corbyn. Another boy with a brown fade says his name is Jack, and the one I couldn't stop staring at says his name is Zach.

Zach: so are you guys limelights?

Y/n: what's that?

Zach: hahah that's the name of our fans. The line comes from our first song, Taking You.

The boys synchronize the line in perfect harmony, each on a different note sounding so perfect together.

WDW: I need you in my life like limelight wherever I go I'm taking you!

Lyla: omg you guys sound incredible

Y/n: wait literally that was so perfect it couldn't have been any more perfect it was so perfect

Everybody laughs at your repetition

Zach: thanks lol

Jonah: so what did you guys think of the concert tonight?

Jack: yea how was it?

Y/n: it was so amazing! The atmosphere is so fun and energetic!

Corbyn: glad you enjoyed it we worked hard on it!

Lyla: I can tell it was so well done!

You can't help but notice Zach is staring at you with a huge smile on his face. You blush slightly, hoping everyone won't notice.

Lyla talks with the rest of the boys and Zach approaches you.

Zach: hey y/n can I get your number?

You blush hard

Y/n: yesss of course!

Oops. You think to yourself. Maybe that was overly enthusiastic. You rethink what you said.

Y/n: sorry, what I meant is yes.

Your cheeks flush hot pink and your heart is racing like NASCAR. You hand each other your phones and type in your information. The person doing the meet and greet shouts.

The person: alright everybody time for the ending photo!

What happens takes you by surprise.