Mascot

Y/ns Clothes:

David: "And here we have our time-honored camp mascot, Larry the hamster

David: "And here we have our time-honored camp mascot, Larry the hamster. Say hi, Larry!" Larry (David): "Hi, there, campers! I hope you're ready to have fun today! Don't forget to respect David and everything he does for you!" David: "Oh! He talked! Did you hear that?!" Y/n: "Are you a demon?" Nikki: "Are you a gypsy?!" David: "Uhhhh..." Max: *A-hem* *Noises of a masterfully-built Rube Goldberg machine* *Noises of a masterfully-built Rube Goldberg machine* *THUNK!* Larry: *Squealing* Max: "Aw, man... That was supposed to kill you." Y/n: *Looks at max concerned* 

~Opening – "Camp Camp Song Song" ~

David: "Alrighty, kids! Today, we'll be on the hunt for a brand-new mascot!" Max: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Why you gotta put that shit on us? We don't work here." Tyrone: "Because Y/n would have gotten an extremely venomous snake." David: "Well, Max, we were GOING to make hand-made ice cream, but someone killed our mascot, and now we need a new one becAUSE EVERY GOOD CAMP HAS A MASCOT, MAX! ...Also, Gwen's feeling... Under the weather, and this is one of the few activities I can do without her! Space Kid, don't eat that! It's not space food!" Y/n: "Is she-" Tyrone: "TABOO!" Y/n: *Whimpers* Neil: "Under the weather?" Nikki: "Lady-sickness. My mom used to get that all the time." Neil: "...How do you cure it?" Nikki: "EDGE CLOSER TO DEATH. WOO! Mascot hunt! I'm going for one with a lot of teeth!" Ered: "It should be cool." Nerris: "Yeah! Like a unicorn!" Y/n: "Unicorns are assholes!" Tyrone: "They really are." Dolph: "It should be fierce! Und pure!" Y/n: "AHH GNOME!" *Jumps onto Tyrone's back.* Tyrone: "It isn't alive!" Gnome: "What are you talking about. That's just offensive." *Walks back to Gravity Falls* Tyrone: "AH!" Max: "I need a break from David, just one day. Just one." Y/n: "I'm going into town and buying a pet and bringing it here." Max: "Hey, David!" David: "Yes, Max?" Max: "Why don't we split up into 4 groups. One with Y/n, one with Tyrone, one with Quartermaster, and one with you." Quartermaster: "Huh?" Max: "I'll go with Y/n." Harrison: "Me too!" Nurf: "I'll go with Tyrone." Melody: "I'll go with Quartermaster!" Pearl: "Not without me." Max: "I'll bet they would have a unique outlook on the forest!" David: "Why, Max, what a wonderful idea! He's such a beloved member of our family. I would love for you all to get to know him better!" Max: "I for one, would LOVE to learn from my elders." Neil: "You SERIOUSLY want to go in the woods with the bad guy from every horror movie EVER?!" Nikki: "Yeah, he's gonna turn you into a skin suit." Melody: "Don't be like that! I'm sure deep down he's a nice guy." Pearl: "Gotta make sure she's okay." Max: "Calm down, it'll be fine. Besides, anything's better than hanging with DAVID." *Sniff* David: "Sorry everyone, just... really overwhelmed by all this friendship right now." Y/n: "Come on boys." David: "Alright, who else would like to embark on a friendship walk? Who knows, maybe some of our esteemed quartermaster's wisdom will rub off on you!" Quartermaster: "Eeeup. Rub off un ya." *Audible Nope-ing* Melody: "We will!" David: "Alright Melody and Pearl! Looks like you're gonna be our trail-blazer! I'm just so proud!" *Angry kid noises* David: "Who wants to go with Tyrone?" Nurf: "I will." Preston: "Me too." Erid: "Sure." David: "And Y/n?" Harrison: "I will." Max: "So will I." David: "Everyone else is team, David!" David: That means you too, Magic Kid." Nerris: "Sorceress!" David: "Everyone, keep your eyes peeled! You'll never know what you'll find!" Space Kid: "I FOUND A BUG!" David: "That's... great!"