Riengy Day

Y/n's Clothes:

David: "We're so happy to have you here today! It's such an honor to have the Camp Critic Committee visit us again

David: "We're so happy to have you here today! It's such an honor to have the Camp Critic Committee visit us again. You know, after last year's incident. I really want to apologize for that again, and if you were wondering, yes, the camper did survive, physically speaking. But, a lot has changed since then! And I think that this year you will see that I am truly without a doubt, the prime candidate for the "Camp Counselor of the Year Award"!" *scribble scribble* David:" Right, well we've got a big day of outdoor activities planned, but as you know the most important start of any day is a balanced breakfast. Yep, we run a tight ship around here, but we also encourage freedom of expression." Y/n: "David?" Tyrone: "Man." Gwen: "Uh, David?" David: "Not now! Heh, sorry, this is one of our other counselors. She's got nothing to report, as always, because our camp is really great, as always. Have I mentioned how great our camp is?" Gwen: "David!" David: "HAVE I MENTIONED HOW GREAT OUR CAMP IS? Now, we always make sure our daily activities test the bodies and minds of all of our campers, and today is no exception. Behold!" Gwen: "Look, David-" David: "WHAT, Gwen! I have gone through a lot of planning and preparation to make this day happen." Y/n: "It's-" David: "What could you possibly tell me that I don't already know?" Gwen: "It's about to rain." David: "...nooo..."

~Opening – "Camp Camp Song Song"~

David: Okay, what am I going to do? Think, think... "Yes, rain. Any camp's worst nightmare, but not here. You see, the plan all along was to make, uh..." Okay, think David, think! You can't have a repeat of last year. Poor, poor Chuckie. I hope his family got the flowers. I should send them an email. But not now! Now I have to focus. What's an outside-of-the-box idea that's guaranteed not to go wrong? Aha! Y/n: "Ty. Get the paper and set up Arts and Crafts. Gwen, go round up the kids and have them sit at the tables. Where is Max?" *Walks off to find Max.* David: "...was to make young Dolph here the counselor for the day! Isn't that right, Dolph?" Dolph: "Who, me? Really?" David: "...yeppers! I've always said, "what better way to learn than to teach"? Dolph loves arts and crafts, and I'm sure he'll love teaching his fellow campers how to love them too." Dolph: "Thank you, Mr. David. Under my rule, I VILL MAKE CAMP CAMPBELL GREAT AGAIN!" Y/n: "Umm... That's just a coincidence, right?" David: This is probably fine. *scribble scribble* Y/n: "We're going to get pizza for everyone." Gwen: "Okay!" David: "...uhhehehehe..." * BARK * * hisss * * BARK BARK * Dolph: "Come now my friends, let us express ourselves through the glory of MACARONI ART!"