It's Not Living (If It's Not With You)

All I do is sit and think about you
If I knew what you'd do
Collapse my veins, wearing beautiful shoes
It's not living, if it's not with you

"Where is she?" Y/N asks after getting out of her car and going over to Kylie.

"Bedroom. Come, I'll show you." Kylie says before leading Y/N to the dressing room Kendall is getting ready in.

After a few minutes of walking they arrive at the closed door of the bedroom and Kylie looks pointedly at Y/N.

"Don't do anything stupid." she warns the younger woman. "I think it's a bit too late for that." Y/N says as she looks nervously at the closed door.

"That is true. Just don't hurt her again, ok. It is her wedding day and she is my big sister." Kylie says seriously.

"You know I don't wanna hurt your sister. I just, I just need to talk to her." Y/N says with a heavy sigh. All she wants to do is talk to Kendall and tell her how she feels before she gets married.

"Ok." Kylie says, nodding her head before knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" Kendall calls out when she hears the knock on her door.

"Kendall, are you decent?" Kylie asks. "Yeah, why?" Kendall answers, confused at her sister's question.

"Are you still alone?" Kylie asks, ignoring her sister's question. "Yes. What's going on Kyles?" Kendall asks, she was getting scared with all these weird questions

"Go in." Kylie says to Y/N as she pushes the door open for her. "Thanks." Y/N whispers sincerely.

Right now, she owes Kylie big time for helping her.

"I always knew you'd be a gorgeous bride." Y/N says after entering the room and seeing Kendall sitting on the bed wearing a silk robe with her hair and makeup already done.

Kendall may not be adorned in what Y/N knows is one of the most beautiful wedding gowns ever, but to Y/N she's still the epitome of beauty. Y/N was sure that even if Kendall wore a potato sack, she'd still look absolutely exquisite.

"What are you doing here?" Kendall asks, her head whipping to the side when she hears that oh so familiar voice of Y/N.

"I came to see you." Y/N says simply as she walks slowly up to the other woman, her hands in her pockets in an attempt to calm her nerves.

"Let me guess, Kylie told you where I was?" Kendall asks, crossing her arms over her chest as she watches Y/N make her way cautiously to her. "After I begged and pleaded with her, yes." Y/N answers truthfully, there was no reason for lying.

"How did you even know?" Kendall asks, looking at Y/N who has stopped a few meters away from her. "Instagram and your sisters and Bella and Hailey." Y/N says.

"You can't be here Y/N." Kendall says.

"It's my wedding day and you cannot be here right now. It's too early in the morning for this." she continues, sounding more distressed with every sentence.

She can't do this with Y/N right now, she is getting married in a few hours and Y/N being here is just too much for her.

"Today being your wedding day is why I'm here." Y/N answers softly.

"Why?" Kendall asks.

"I needed to speak to you before you get married. I won't be able to live with myself if I don't." Y/N answers with a small shrug.