𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐫

We get inside, and see Sebastian and Lizzie sitting on the couch. "Oh thank God!" Lizzie loudly says as she runs towards us. "Where have you guys been? We've been calling you all day!" Sebastian adds. "We were in Venice! Ugh, this was the best day ever! Anyways, I'm kind of tired now" I reply with a huge smile on my face.

"Wait, Venice?!" Sebastian asks. "Yes! It was great, you guys really missed out" Chris adds. "So why didn't you ask us to come with you?" Lizzie asks. "You were both asleep, so we decided to just go" Chris replies, so I nod with a smile. We talk about our day for a while longer, and get to bed afterwards.

______________________________

Instagram story of @chrisevans

______________________________

Instagram story of @ameliablake

______________________________

The other few weeks go by, and we have to go home today. Chris and I hung out together a few more times, which was amazing. Every time we hung out with just the two of us, it felt like a date. I know it weren't dates, but I think I actually wanted them to be. We all pack out bags, and get to the cars. I drive with Chris, Sebastian drives with Lizzie and Robert and Scarlett drive with their own families again.

When in the plane, Chris and I both fell asleep. We wake up when we land, check out and get to our own cars. "Let's all hang tour again soon, I can't miss you guys that long again" Lizzie says, while a of us get into the group hug. "Me neither, so, poolparty next Friday?" Sebastian says, and we all laugh. We say goodbye, and get into our cars. Lizzie takes me back home, and leaves again.

Here I am, alone in my house for the next couple of weeks before I can get to work again. I'm going to miss the group so much, but I know I'll see them again soon. Hopefully I see Chris as well, but he lives in Boston which is a three and a half hour ride. Oh well, at least I have his number!

I'm thinking about texting Richard, to ask him if I can start working again instead of waiting three more months. I guess I'm just going to do it, I don't know that I am going to do otherwise for three months.