Chapter 3- Tipsy Jesse

(Jesse's POV)

Yes, Lou... a boyfriend. Sorry for making you the third-wheel. And for your info, Lou, wake your ass up and start being the one who's consistently left out.

I took a deep breath as I left the apartment me and Lou portioned out. I was quite edgy to the thought that I only bumped into him a few days ago and instantly, everything's going swiftly.

In passing, his name is Max. He is very considerate and honest. I really admire his humorous trait. He is also dutiful. And moreover, very... attractive.

Okay, let's get to the real world now. I felt my phone vibrate through the quite skintight dress I had on, don't get addled, my dress has pockets.

'Hey, Jesse meet me at the candy shop by the duck-fish pond'

I chortled to the way he invited me and called a simple pond 'duck-fish' pond a while ago. He always discovered a way to delight me. I realized I was close to the so-called duck-fish pond. I made up my mind to reply to his message.

'Max! I'm almost there ;-)'

(Nighttime)

Max and I decided to pass the whole afternoon babbling about our lifestyle. Twilight turned up as I rested my head on his lap, expecting quick slumber not until... "Jesse! Friends just requested us to join a party! Let's go!", Max calls, startling me.

Although it's nagging me, I still really love the way he could be less affectionate. But hey, a party? What else can stop me?

(Lou's POV)

Where could that dull-witted woman be? When she comes back, I'm sure I'm going to give her a good smack on the face. Just kidding. She's never been away for too long. She has to be back for supper. So, I text her.

'Jesse! Where are you for twin's sake?! Get back here!'

I tried to contain my agitation for a while until my phone gave a squeaky sound telling me she replied.

'LoL! I'm with mah bFriendddd. Im drrrunk? Ha! POoP'

I grunted in exasperation as I wiped my moistened forehead with the edge of my sleeve. I waited for countless time until the second before dusk... where I was sleeping, drooling on my desk.

Suddenly, Jesse jostled into our room, instantly falling to the ground, chuckling and snorting. Max followed, trying to support her as he stumbled on her feet causing me to awaken. "Ow...sorry. Jesse is uhhh... drunk and so, I took her home but she was so hyperactive and...sorry..", Max apologized, his face blushing. "It's fine... I'll handle this. Thanks, ummm" "Max. Im Max. You must be Lou. So, I'll get going now." "Bye", I said as he parted.

I dragged and carried Jesse to her bed as she once again chuckled and fastly dozed.

I took a deep breath and dived to my bed... it wasn't a big day, after all.. just this drunken Jesse problem.