boxing ; v.hacker

y/n's pov

today was the day vinnie was fight Deji and to say I was nervous was an understatement, I mean of course I was worried, Deji was for one bigger than Vinnie as well has actually done this before, I of course tho had full faith in him that he was going to win, hes been training hard.

"How you feeling love?" I ask, looking over to my boyfriend who's currently about to get his hands wrapped.

"I'm alittle nervous but mostly excited" he smiles at me before getting up and kissing my forehead, "I gotta go do some promo okay, love you babe"

I nod in response while getting up to go hangout with his family who had flown in specially to watch there son fight, I sit next to vinnies mum, her quickly grabbing my hand.

"I can tell your nervous y/n" she says to me quietly, squeezing my hand "hes trained hard, hes got this" I nod in agreement and chat with everyone before Vinnie comes back in.

"Alright guys, might wanna head down now, we're walking in about 10 minutes" his coach comes in and announces.

Vinnies parents and brother leave to head to their seats, not before giving him some encouraging words

I smile at my boyfriend who's all read to head on, "You look good babe" I say with the most cringy wink ever making him laugh as he wraps his arms around my waist, "I going on but I love you okay, thank you for surporting me through this all, I know it's been crazy for the both of us, I'll win his for you my love" I smile, pressing my lips against his. "I love you more vin, I'm so so proud of you, go out there and make yourself proud, I already am" he gives me a tight hug before following his coach out the room.... here we go....

*time skip cause my ass ain't bouta write that whole fucking fight*

The ref calls the fight and it's over, I cheer in excitement from my spot in the arena, hes won.

I quickly head backstage to his dressing room to see everyone congratulating him for his big win against Deji, his eyes light up when he spots me at the door "y/n I did it!! I fucking won!" He yells in excitement,picking me up and hugging me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you vin!! you honestly did amazing my love!" I peck his lips as he puts me down,

"Couldn't have done it without you by my side" he replys giving me a smiling before pulling me in for another kiss.

The rest of the night was filled with all of us celebrating.