wisdom teeth ; v.hacker pt 1

"Wakey wakey" I say softly, nugging my boyfriend who is sound asleep.

Today is the day Vinnie gets his wisdom teeth out, and I of course was the one looking after him for the day.

"Nooooo please dont make me go" he whines making me chuckle.

"I'm sorry, you'll feel so much better once they're out love" I reply trying to think on the brighter side of things. I know he'd never admit it but Vinnie is teffired of this, it took me ages to even convince him to make an appointment.

"I'm gonna go make some coffee, you better be up by the time I'm done vinnie, we really cant be late" he nods in response before I head downstairs to be greeted by the rest of the guys who are also now up.

"Morning Y/n!!" I look at Jordan with a smile as he hands me a drink.

"Thank you Jordan"

"Hows vinnie?" Kio askes with a slight tone of worry in his voice,

I sigh, "I can tell hes so scared but we know he wont admit it" I hear footsteps then see Vinnie looking miserable

"You ready love?" "Yeah I guess" he answers.

"Itll be ok dude, you wont feel anything" vinnie look over at Jordan and nods.

"We better head off so we're not late"

The whole drive there Vinnies hand is held tightly in mine, foot tapping non stop a nervous habit of his. As we pull up to the orthodontists I hear Vinnie sigh.

"You sure I'm gonna be alright baby?" I smile slightly as he gives me a confused look.

"You'll be 100% fine, you wont feel anything I promise you" he nods, "I'm just nervous of what I'm gonna say after it"

"What do you mean! I'm looking forward to that so such" I laugh making him slightly smile.

"Let's go we have like 5 mintues" we head inside.

A/n-

For sure gonna have to do a part 2 on this :)) stay tuned.

Also make sure to send in requests!!