wisdom teeth ; v.hacker pt3

"Hi guys" he greets us soundly kinda odd considering hes got gaws in his mouth

"What's up dude, how you feeling?" Jordan askes tapping his shoulder

"Bro you gotta get on this stuff his so fucking good" I laugh making him look at me with aw

"Woah hi pretty lady, were did you come from?" I look at him and laugh more,

" how ya feeling bubs?"

His eyes go wide "you hear that dude, she called me bubs, I think she likes me!"

Jordan smiles at him "yeah dude might wanna shoot your shot" I roll my eyes and grab Vinnies hand

"Are you seeing this dude!!" Jordan and I are cracking up at this point.

After awhile of vinnie freaking out with the help of Jordan we bring him out to my car, sitting in the backseat next to Jordan, he straight away lays his head on Jordan shoulder.

"Where did she go", he pouts while trying to look for me as I'm buckling my seat belt.

"I'm right here Vin" "oh" he smiles and starts talking about random things to Jordan.

We drive through McDonalds so I can pick him up a smoothie, "want anything Jordan?" Looking in my mirror to see his arm wrapped around my drugged up boyfriend.

"Smoothie sounds fire right now" I nod ordering one for each of us.

"Bro I might as the pretty lady out, I think she likes me" vinnie says with a big smile on his face

I hear Jordan chuckle in the backseat "Can I tell you a secret?" "Yeah yeah" vinnie replys attempting to whisper but failing hard.

"The pretty lady is already your girlfriend" Jordan smiles at Vinnie who's mouth is hung open.

"Woah! Really?!! Wow I did good man, howd I do that?" Shes perfect" he leans back in his chair as I look back in awe

"That was so cute what the fuck" Jordan laughs at me. I like loopy Vinnie more then I thought.

We arrive home and of course Jordan helps me bring Vinnie to his room. As soon as he lays down hes basically asleep.

"Thank you for helping Jordan, I appreciate it" Jordan sends me over a smile. "You know it's fine y/n besides it was fun watching him be a big simp" I laugh.

Jordan had actually recorded it all so that's gonna be fun to watch later.

I guess it wasnt that bad after all...

A/n-

I've had this idea in my head for so long omg

Also just comment or dm me ideas/or requests