meeting the parents ; v.hacker

"babe, they're gonna love you"

"I dont know about that vin" my boyfriend just shake his head at me

"I'm not even kidding they're the nicest people you'll ever meet, I promise you"

vinnie had planned for his parents to come visit him for abit since they wanted to explore LA abit more but also vinnie missed them.

I'd surprisingly never met them before, I'd met his brother Reggie but never Maria and Nate.

"they'll be here in 10 minutes, relax ok, there's nothing to worry about my love" I nod, I just didn't want to make a bad impression, my parents and I don't really speak so this was a new thing for me.

10 mintues later I hear a knock at the door making me sigh,

vinnie looks at me with a small smile as he gets up to get the door, "you got this"

I nod as I follow him downstairs and wait behind him. I'm greeted with two smiling faces.

"Hi mom, hi dad" he greets them pulling them both into tight hugs as I awkwardly stand off to the side.

"my son! i missed you so much" Maria grins before kissing his head.

"And is this the famous y/n I've been told about!" his mother smiles over at me as I wave

"Hi Mrs Hacker, it's nice to finally meet you" i smile at her as she rolls her eyes playfully

"please, call me Maria, this is my husband Nate" they both give me a hug

Maria straight afterwards pulls me away to go have some "girl time", it was honestly so nice to talk to her and get to finally know her.

maybe meeting his parents wasn't so scary after all

a/n

this imagine ain't amazing but I just really wanted to update.

I doing better, I'm still kinda eh but yk
,updates will be slow tho :))

leave me some ideas below,

would yall want jett imagines aswell or?

lmk

stay hydrated
-lizzy