shoot fling ; v.hacker

I jump into Larrays arms making him giggle

"Bitchhhhhh" he whines, "I'm so glad you're here!" I smile at him.

"Me too, thank you for letting me be part of this all, I'm so excited for you!"

Larry had invited me to be part of his video shoot for his new song? Distrack? Called Cancelled.

He'd showed me it before and let me tell yall, he came at everyone.

I follow him up stairs into what looks like a classroom set. I see a bunch of other influencers in the room talking and laughing you know the deal.

"AH YOURE HERE!?" quen also known better as Quenblackwell on Instagram yells at me before jumping into my arms.

"Yes of course?" I laugh at her. I greet everyone else, some I don't know some I do. Untill I see a guy sitting at one of the desks just kinda chilling.

"Oh bitch that's Vinnie, be careful if one of his fans sees you even remotely close to him itll be over" I shake my head laughing,

"I'll be fine Quen, I'm just going to introduce myself" she gives me the look as I smake her arm

I walk over to him and place myself on the chair next to him making him look up.

"Hey um I just wanted to introduce my self" I say with a smile, to be honest when it comes to meeting new people I become awkward as hell.

"I already know who you are" he smiles back at me while leaning into his chair,

"Y/n right?"

I nod in response, "nice to meet ya, I'm Vinnie"

"Vinnie.....?"

"Hacker, Vinnie Hacker" my smile grows.

"You dont see problematic, howd you end up here?" I say making him laugh "well Larray over there needed some extra people and asked me if I wanted to come so I thought why not?"

We talk for awhile untill it's time to start shooting.

~time skip cause lizzy is a lazy ass~

"That's a wrap on Cancelled! Thanks yall for coming out!" I hear Larray finally yell, it had been such a long down and all I wanted to do was climb into my bed and watch some Netflix.

I say goodbye to everyone, and grab my stuff then heading to my car to fulfill my desire of going home before I hear footsteps behind me.

"Y/n wait!" I turn around to see the floppy haired boy running up to me making my lips spread across my face.

"Yes Vinnie?" I respond, kinda confused as to what he needed.

"I was wondering if I could get your number and maybe take you out for breakfast tomorrow?" I feel my checks go pink as I nod.

"That would be nice, here" I take his phone and type in my number. "It was great talking to you, really enjoyed it" now I making his checks blush.

"9 sound good?" He asks

"Text me where" I smile more, getting into my car and sending Vinnie alittle wave.

Did I really just pull him?

A/n

My fingers hurt from typeing lmao

-lizzy