Chapter 29

Chaeyeon followed that man from behind. They walked yo far from the main road. She stopped and looked to the sky. The clouds cover the moon.

"You know its full moon tonight.." She said. The man stopped his walks and then turned his body around. He smirked.

"I want to see your complete change..just now you don't change yet. I want to see you turn to monster who hunger for bloods.." He smirked.

"Why you need to see? You want everyone infected like me too?" She asked him.

"Infected? What nonsense you talk. Its not disease! You are monster.." he felt annoyed with her words.

"Its illness for me..i can control it. You want to know how I control it?" Chaeyeon said.

"Control? You just talk nonsense.." He don't believe her words.

"Using this.." she threw the scented sachet to the ground and then throw a pills to him. He caught it and looked to pill on his palms and then looked to the scented sachet laid down on the ground . 'It smell like a herbs..'

"I don't believe it can.."

"Take one of it..and try by your own,...if you don't dare, call of one your people who hide behinds those trees to come out..and try it.." Mr.park looked to her. It seem she know he put the trap for her.

"Come out now..she knew already.." A lot of people come out from the trees. It's different people from the earlier one. They don't turn to monster.

"Who are they?" Chaeyeon asked as they looked like a human but their glare show they aren't human being.

"My experiments things..i fed them with the pills. They look like human right. Dont have a pale skin like you..and their temperature also different too.." He said with proud.

"Pills? What kind of pills.." Chaeyeon asked him.

"The pills I gave to you.." he smirked.

"Give to me?"

"When you came to the palace..i ask someone to feed you with it.."

"Its you.." Chaeyeon hold her fists.

"How it feel?"

"Its worst..its not working on me!" Chaeyeon growled.

"What you mean by that?" He looked surprised to hear that.

"I turn out during in the mid day.." Chaeyeon said to him.

"It's impossible.."

"It's true..luckily i know myself..and ran from there before too late, if not..me and you and other people will get expose.." Chaeyeon told him.

"Its my main intention after all.." he said calmly. He seem don't care if they got expose. Chaeyeon walked to him.

"Your purpose? You want us to get expose?" Chaeyeon questioned him. He gave a hideous smile. Chaeyeon don't know what in his mind.

"I want everyone turn to us too..and we build a stronger kingdom if like that." He said.

"Why you want to build a kingdoms full with us? You want a lot of innocent lives became like us and hunger for bloods?" She asked while stood a few steps from him.

"Its will be good for this kingdom.." he said.

"What good? You see all of their eyes.. full with thirst.." She said while pointed to his men.

"We will use them to go wars and.."

"I don't agree..what your purpose try to bring me to your side?" She asked.

"I know your movement.."

"Huh..what movement i make? I don't do anything.." she said.

"Then why you gather a people too? And hide them?" He asked.

"To stop them from hurting human..and you already know this my place..so you dare to mess up with me.." She said to him.

"Its not anyone territory.."

"Its mine.." she asked and then stood in front of him in second. The other hissed to her. She stared to them.

"You must pay what you did at here.." She said while showed her fangs to him.

"Im the one who make you...so you.."

"I don't care!" She pushed him to the tree. She scratched his chest with her nails. He groaned in pain.

"If you guys dare to move..i will not hesitate to pull his heart out." she warned them as she heard their steps.

"If you kill me now..you will never know how you can be like this.." He said to her.

"Its you who turn me..don't said other reasons.." Chaeyeon said.

"Its me..but the king sacrificed you.."

"Mmm.."

"He know about you..."

"I want to kill you now.." she said while raised her hands. Suddenly, there is someone shoot her with something at her back. She feel her body became weak.

"What is that?" Chaeyeon pulled that thing from her back and then let the thing fall to the ground. She never saw that before. She felt her back had something run on her skin.

"Its the thing that i got from northern kingdom..it's quite useful.." He said while looked to the thing on the ground. It's looked like something can be shoot from far.

"Why my body.." Chaeyeon feel her head dizzy now. She released his body and took a few step backwards.

"I put the same drug on that thing but with high dose ..so I want to see how it work on you.." He said. Chaeyeon stopped and looked to them. Everyone waiting for her reaction to the drug. She don't know the thing can enter her vein.

"Bring that person out.." mr.park call. Two men dragged a young boy who aged around 10 years old. She stared to Mr.park.

"Cut his wrists.." his man cut the boy's wrist. The bloods keep dripping to the ground. Chaeyeon scrunched her nose. She smelled the scent of bloods. It make her heartbeat became faster now. Her eyes stare became more intense now.

"You want to taste it now?" He asked her.

"Don't you dare.." She stepped back. Mr.Park gestured to his men to surround her. All of them move and then don't let her step back.

"It seem it success run on your blood veins now.." He said.

"Why you do this to me.."

"i know its not your fault..and it not been fair to yourself..but you are the key to the royal line.." He said while dragged the kid to her and force the kid stood in front her. The kid tremble.

"You using me?"

"Its not me using you actually..its your king." he said.

"You keep mentioning him..what he done?" She said while try to hold herself up now. She can't suck the boy's bloods.

"For to keep his throne..he was using you, and let me turn you." he said while gestured them to hold her. His men hold her and Chaeyeon struggled to escape. She was alone and can't fight them.

"Let me give you a little taste of fresh bloods.." He said while put the boys wrist in front of her. She turned her face away. She tried avoid it. The muscular man hold her face and force her to face the wrist with bloods. Her eyes became widened. She struggled to fight with her own hunger.

"Open her mouth!" His men force Chaeyeon to open her mouth. Mr.park fed the wrist to her mouth. Chaeyeon refused to suck it. The kid in tears. He felt afraid and her fang touch on his cut. It feel hurt.

Chaeyeon pushed them away with all her strength she had and move far from them. She swallowed the bloods left on her mouth. Mr.Park smirked as she finally drink humans bloods eventhough she only drink a little drops. 'You guys will die in my hands!'

* * *