Chapter 7

Hyunjin and Changbin rode their horses. Changbin just follow Hyunjin as he asked him to go out with him. He don't know where Hyunjin want to go. Changbin looked around as he know this road. Hyunjin stopped his horse and then asked the horse go to the tree.

"Why we at here?" Changbin asked him.

"To find her.." He answer in simple. He climbed down from his horse and then tied a rope at tree for not let his horse go around while he entered the forest.

"Can we just go back? And why we need to come here again only to find her?" Changbin asked Hyunjin who already ready to enter the forest. Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"There is nothing to be afraid..I just want to find out who that woman..why she live here alone.." Hyunjin said to him. Changbin climbed down from his horse and also tied up his horse at tree.

"We can ask people around here.." Changbin said while walked to him.

"Its still daylight..Changbin. nothing to be afraid of." Hyunjin said to him.

"In few hours it will be night..if we enter and get lost, we need to sit inside there.." Changbin was whining again. He don't want to enter it.

"I already prepared a things that we need and I still remember the road where the young girl show me.." Hyunjin said while show a small bag at his hand.

"Huh.."

"Why you two at here?" There is old man come out from the forest while carrying out the basket of woods at his back. Changbin and Hyunjin looked to each other.

"Mmm..we want to enter.." Hyunjin said to him.

"Better  you two go back..it will be dark soon..and its hard to find a way out during night.." The old man said to them.

"Mmm.."

"People don't go here at night.."He add on.

"Why?" Hyunjin asked.

"People afraid to go here..especially on night..."

"Why? There is a monsters inside there?" Changbin asked this time.

"I don't know..but we not dare to go." The old man told.

"can I ask you something old man?" Hyunjin said.

"What? I will answer if I know.." The old man said.

"Is it there is someone who live at there?"  Hyunjin asked. He want to know about that woman and he hopes that old man will know about it answers his questions.

"Mmm...why you ask like that?" The old choose not to answer and looked to Hyunjin's face.

"I heard sound of flute and.." Hyunjin want to tell but the old man cut his words.

"Don't follow the sound if you hear it again.." The old man said. His face tell something. Changbin elbowed Hyunjin's stomach.

"Why?" Hyunjin asked him again.

"Its a song to call the victim out.."

"I already said to you!" Changbin looked to Hyunjin.

"What you mean by that old man?" Hyunjin ignored Changbin and asked the old man again.

"I heard someone talking..if anyone who heard that song will end up enter to there and her or his body will not be found.."

"Its already happened or it just a rumor?" Hyunjin seem not believe on it.

"People at here all know about it..you must be new person.."

"Mmm..you are right. We are new at here." Changbin said.