Ch13 Bonding

Hey guys I'm sorry for making you wait longer, but I got a new job and it takes lot of my time. But I'll try to write and update every free minute I have, so don't worry I won't leave the story ;) Please enjoy.

*unedited*

A day later you were once again in school, but this time in the library doing research, for a project. Laura wasn't with you in this class so you asked her not to wait for you and go straight home. To your surprise she easily agreed, unlike your usual bickering.

That's why later in the evening heading home, you got surprised seeing the familiar figure standing near the gates again. *It can't be him again, can it?* Nevertheless, you started walking to him.

"You look like a celebrity who's got lost, and accidentally came here

"You look like a celebrity who's got lost, and accidentally came here." You say as there was less than a meter separating you.
"Is that a complement?" Your already favorite smirk appeared on the handsome face, making your heart melt.
"If you want to, but let me ask you what you are doing here."
"I came to see you." It was such a simple and short sentence but was enough to make your heart pound in your chest, and butterflies appear in your stomach.
"But why." You ask, your voice small.
"Because I missed you." Your throat was dry, gulped to ease it, but it didn't help.
"Well, that was straightforward." You say, making a chuckle leave the juicy lips.

"Actually, I wanted to invite you to our yearly bonfire night. I'm convinced you like those." And indeed, your eyes lit up at it's mention.
"The elders are probably going to tell us their usual stories and myths, they are quite interesting, but not when you hear them for 25 years, straight, believe me." Jimin sighs with an annoyed expression on his face, which didn't make him look any less handsome.

You smile, not sure if you'd ever seen Jimin annoyed, he usually stays calm in any situation.
You were really eager to go with him, but giving your outfit a glance, a disappointment frown appears on your face.

"I don't think, I'm dressed properly for the occasion." You says, and didn't fail to notice how Jimin's eyes traveled by your body, taking a little more time than needed. Not that you complained, of course.