Chapter 38 Figuring Out

It was silent in the pack for a moment. People probably didn't expect you to come out supposedly and go straight against Karen. You didn't know how much of your fight with Jimin they had heard about, but you have always been quiet, at least in the pack. So no wonder that your speech earlier was a bit of a shock to them. But slowly everyone came back to their senses, and one of the firsts was Karen herself.

"Who the fuck you think you are to talk with me like that you are just some MERE human." You could feel the venom in her words.

You could've felt offended by her words, but you didn't. Why bother? You knew that you had won even without actually fighting against Karen. She could say whatever she wanted, that wouldn't change anything. You somehow pitied her. It was really so easy to fall in love with Jimin. He was handsome, strong, funny, loyal, gentle, and so much more. If she has really fallen in love with him and it wasn't just a fight for the pack's female leader position, you couldn't really blame her. You were a victim of his charm yourself. But you also couldn't stop the jealousy burning in your heart. You had probably misunderstood the whole situation in the café. But if Jimin hadn't really betrayed you, and still loves you, the way he used to, then you would fight for your man till the end. Men like Jimin weren't born every century. You'd be a fool to let him go. No you will fight for your man.

" I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself before." You say, your voice calm. " I'm Hong Y/n, the future, Luna of this pack and alpha Jimin's true mate. You are right I don't really have the right to banish you from this pack. But seeing that you don't really understand my mates words, I decided to interfere. Maybe I could finally convince you that I am not leaving this pack or my mate, and definitely not leaving for you. I love Jimin with my heart, and by gods will he loves me the same way. We were born to meet each other, to be together. It was our fate since the moment we were born. And I'm sorry but if you don't accept this, then you have to leave this pack." To your relief your voice sounded firm, it didn't break anywhere. But your heartbeat had increased, your veins pumping your blood twice harder than usual.

Your words had actually affected the young, female werewolf, unfortunately not the way you wanted them to. She was breathing hard, taking deep, but quick intakes of air. You understood that she was trying to control herself from shifting. But even you could tell that she was failing. Her eyes were changing color, turning from bright blue to deep orange, and back. And in one second, the beautiful girl in front of you turned into a huge wolf bearing its sharp teeth, ready to  launch at you. You didn't even have the time to blink, so fast it happened.
Surprisingly you were not afraid. As if some magic spell was cast upon you. The strong arms weren't hugging you anymore. But the familiar wolf standing right front of your form, shielding from the female werewolf, was more than enough to give you the sense of protection. You were not going to move from there. You didn't want to leave your mate. You knew that there was no danger there. The this, female werewolf couldn't stand against Jimin. That's he would protect you no matter what. There was no need to worry about his or your safety. Nevertheless you didn't want to leave his side. Wanting to always support him. Though, of course, that was stupid of you. 

So you didn't resist Taehyung when he put his hand on your back with the words. " We better go back to pack house, it's going to end very soon. There is no need for you to stay and see this." You just nod your head and follow him. There was, indeed, no reason for arguing. Logically you understood that, but couldn't stop yourself from looking back.

" Won't there be any problem for the pack? If I remember everything right, this girl is the daughter of a council. And was promised to wed with Jimin if he wouldn't have  found me." You decided that it was finally time for you to talk with Taehyung. You could finally get some answers. In the end it was better to talk, than walk in the silence.