Ch18 Here?

Y/n? What are you doing here?" Jimin asks surprised entering his room.

It was a hard day for him. First the rogues passing the border and entering their territory so he had to take care of them, then this stupid meeting coming up all of a sudden forcing him to cancel your date without a proper explanation and to make everything worse he hasn't seen you for a day, making him go crazy and his wolf howl in his mind. That's why when he had already dialed your number waiting for you to answer, Jimin got so shocked, entering his room and seeing you sitting calmly on his bed.

"Hey, Jiminie." You smile, innocently. "I just wanted to see you." He stood there blinking for some more seconds not believing his eyes. You decided to help the poor soul and standing up went to hug him.
His arms immediately hugged you back, pushing you into his hard chest. Jimin took a deep breath. He had missed your scent. Though thanks to your often visits it always lingered in the house, and today it seemed to him that the scent was stronger than usual. At first he thought that it was because he missed you so much seen that brain was playing tricks with him, to calm him down a little. But now he knows the real reason.

"Hey" You say gliding your nose gently along his neck.

"Hey." Jimin kisses your cheek. "I missed you." He whispers in your hair.

You chuckle lightly. "And I thought that coming here was a bad idea, glad I was wrong."

"Why was it a bad idead?" Jimin leans back to see your face.

You shrug your shoulders. " I just didn't want to disturb you, if you were busy."

Jimin cups your cheeks kissing you on the forehead. "Never hesitate if you want to see me, You matter to me more than anything else, I'll come to you whenever you want. Though about the distraction part..."

He examines your figure, pressing his lips

He examines your figure, pressing his lips. "...can't disagree on that one, I sure won't be able to concentrate on anything else."

You gasps slightly red painting your cheeks. "Aish what a pervert." You hit Jimin on his chest making him laugh.

"Only for you babe." He smirks making tingles appear through your whole body.

You hide your face in his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I don't wanna go" you sight " but it's late, and I have school tomorrow."

"Then don't." Jimin simply says patting you on the head.

You lift your head arching your brow looking at him.

"I will be more than happy if you stay here tonight. I don't want you to leave yet."

"Where here exactly?" You ask your brow still arched.

"In my room in my bed of course, where else? Do you think I'll let you sleep in someone else's room?" Jimin narrows his eyes, but then his expression immediately softens. "I just don't won't you to go please, I've missed you really bad. I promise no funny business, just cuddling and all, don't leave me." Your heart melted. And this man was sending daggers with his eyes only some minutes ago, unbelievable. He looked so vulnerable right now, a really rare sight to witness. You were probably the only one who had seen this side of Jimin.

You slowly come closer to him, and kiss him on the lips gently. "Nothing more than cuddling?" You whisper into his lips.

"Maybe plus a bit of kissing." He smiles not stopping the kiss.

"Hmmm, you promise?"

"Yes, I promise I will control myself." Jimin puts his hands on your waist while you put yours on his chest.

"That's really good..." You don't stop kissing him. You were totally controlling yourself, meanwhile Jimin was lost in the kiss. *This is a good chance.* You thought *Karma is a bitch Park Jimin*. "...But I didn't mean you."
You bite Jimin on his plump lip, startling him, and push on his hard chest so he would fall on the bed.

Seeing the expression on Jimin's face you almost broke into laughter, he wasn't expecting that for sure. But before he could say something you quickly straddle his lap putting your but right on his crotch area.

"You sure there's only cuddling?" You pout your lips teasing him.

Jimin gulps hard. "Geez women you'll be the death of me I swear."

You ignore his words. "You promised to control yourself. But are you sure that if I check wether what is poking my butt now" you put your hand under yourself, where his crotch area is, making Jimin hiss. "That I'll only grab your phone?" You slowly glide your hand on his growing bulge, while Jimin panted hard. *Im so evil, but can't stop myself, now I can clearly see why he likes teasing me so much, the expressions he makes....are just too addicting.*

You hum dramatically pouting your lips. "Yeah that's probably your phone." While Jimin sighs frustrated, you stand up quickly with the intension to go as further from Jimin as possible, knowing well what kind of effect your next words will have on him. Yeah you sure were evil.

Jimin groaned at the loss of the contact and tried to steady his breath while you were talking.

"Didn't know you were such a fan of retro."

Jimin looks at you dumbfounded. "What do you mean?"

"Well old phones, I think that maybe it was one of the early two thousands series." You slowly walk towards the door, hardly controlling the devilish smile that tried to show itself.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know those phones. Like the one you have." You say pointing at his legs. Your back hit the wall and you started slowly opening it without turning around. "Those kind of phones were so small you could easily put the in your p-." And you start running away meanwhile you could hear the loud exclaims coming from the room.

"Wha??? What did you say? Who you calling small?" Then the sound of the barefoot running on the floor could be heard, but you didn't dare to turn away and check yourself.

While Jimin was chasing you on the second floor Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in the kitchen on the first one.

"I thought they were having a moment." Jungkook says sipping from his banana milk as he heard your laughter. Of course nothing could pass from wolf's sensitive ears.

"Believe me you better ignore it." Taehyung calmly says his gaze fixed on his phone.
Jungkook just nodded without saying anything else, while the laughter and screams above them were continuing.

1113

This is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written but I didn't intend to make it short it just happened 🤷🏼‍♀️. Hope you enjoyed it please vote and comment.)))