Ch23 Dissapoimtment

Jimin groaned from the pain and managed to threw the girl, that bit him away, while looking surprised at the blood dripping from her fangs.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jimin growled grabbing the girl by her neck, and pushing her on the ground, while holding her hands still with his other hand.

"You have five seconds to tell where is my mate, and why the hell you are wearing her clothes." He leaned to the girl's ear his voice calm and cold. "Or I swear I'll snap your pretty neck with only my two fingers." He snarled. The girl growled not saying anything making Jimin smirk.

"Very well then goodbye." Jimin's eyes glowed red, he wasn't joking, and was ready to kill her, he had too much kept up anger that needed to be let out.

"Alpha there's no one here." One of the warriors announced coming to the meadow, and unintentionally stopping the Alpha's movements. His hand stayed raised in the air.

Slowly Jimin turned his head to that guard. Everyone were silently waiting for the his reaction, expecting a sudden outburst, ready to dodge an attack if needed.

"What do you mean no one's here?" Jimin asked his voice colder than the ice, and barely audible if not for the werewolves sensed hearing

"What do you mean no one's here?" Jimin asked his voice colder than the ice, and barely audible if not for the werewolves sensed hearing. A shiver ran through everyone's bodies.

"W-we checked all the rooms and every corner, there's only a faint scent of werewolves lingering there. Nobody's b-been here at least for a couple of hours."

It became silent again. No one dared to even let out a breath, not to trigger the young Alpha in any way. Even the newfound girl tried to stay still which was actually easy considering how strong she was pressed on the ground.

"For a couple of hours you say." Jimin repeated. "Well that means nobody's going to help you while I kill you, doesn't it?" Jimin turned his head back to the girl whom he was still holding firmly.

The girl gulped. Though it was hard considering the fact that Jimin was holding her by her neck. It was actually even hard to breath. She knew that if she didn't do anything fast, her life would end very soon.

"She-she'ss safe." The girl managed to mumble.

"Well I hope so, because you are not, and I doubt you'll continue breathing if you are lying." Jimin said but lessened his grip a bit, so she could take in some air, for her to continue talking.

"Our Alpha was bored and wanted to test you. You and your pack, if you were ready for anything. How'd you act in critical circumstances. He told us that since you had found your mate you have gone soft, and aren't able to act rationally." She let out in one breath.

Jimin laughed loudly startling everyone surrounding him. His friends threw each other concerned glances but didn't say anything. "Well isn't this a good opportunity to prove him wrong?" Jimin arched his brow. "How about I send him parts of your body one by one? Oh how about starting with your fingers? Especially the one with that golden ring on it? Or maybe I should save? that one to your mate first?" Hearing the last sentence the girl roared, but Jimin's roar that followed was much louder and was laced with power making her shut her mouth in surrender.