Ch 37 KAREN

Ridiculous. This whole situation was just so ridiculous. Who does he think he is. Who does he think you are. Are you some joke to him? Or did he consider you as a child? Treating you like this.... Like you weren't an adult yourself.
After the incident that happened in your bedroom Jimin «forcefully» took you to pack house, and locked you in one of the spare bedrooms. Well he didn't lock you in the room exactly. You were free to roam around the house and the whole pack territory. You even attended your university lectures, but a couple of guards were always with you. Laura also never left your side, at classes. But to your demise she refused to spare a word with you. Always keeping her distance. At first you thought that it must have been Jimin who forbid her to, trying to punish you this way. But then you noticed the hurt in her eyes, and quickly understood everything. Of course she had the right to feel hurt. Not only you left her alone, without saying a word, but you were also in the city under her protection, and you managed to escape while under her watch...yeah so no wonder. She was probably blamed for you going missing. You not only failed her as a friend but as her Luna also. And besides that she could be angry at you because of the mess you were causing in the pack.
First of all you refused to talk with Jimin which already was the cause for many rumors. It also affected Jimin's behavior. He became colder, harsher. Was it because you hurt his pride? You were surely showing disrespect towards him as Alpha, and as you were his mate he couldn't hurt you, at least physically. With that all Jimin's behavior, had a big impact on the pack's mood. Meaning everyone were walking on shells, scared to trigger their alpha to lash out at them in any possible way.
Taehyung and Jungkook too came to you trying to have a conversation and understand what had happened, but you didn't give them any answers. They were confused by your lack of response, apparently thinking that you would open up to them. But you had no intention to. You were angry at them as well. They had to know where Jimin was. How could they not to? Those two were not only Jimin's friends but his Beta and Gamma. You wouldn't believe that none of them knew about their Alpha's whereabouts. And they told you they didn't.

Your days were spend quite similarly. Wake up, breakfast, go to classes, come back, dinner, doing homework, going back to sleep, and repeat. So it was pretty boring. Though that's exactly how your days were before you met Jimin.
During one of those days, when you got tired while writing an essay and decided to give yourself a little break, wanting to have some fresh air, you came out to the balcony. The training ground immediately caught your attention. Recently the pack members had been training extra hard. Was there a reason for it? Oh how much you wanted to know. But then you'd have to ask about it one of the three leaders of the pack. And it went against your plan, of not communicating with them. But it wasn't the training grounds that caught your attention exactly but a certain muscular chest glistening with sweat, under the bright rays of sun.

 But it wasn't the training grounds that caught your attention exactly but a certain muscular chest glistening with sweat, under the bright rays of sun

You couldn't take off your eyes from it. Jimin was sparring with one his best warriors, who was twice his size and much taller. You couldn't help yourself but to get worried for him. But pretty soon you realized that there was no reason for worry. Not only the warriors never got a chance to land a punch at him, but Jimin managed to knock everyone off quite easily. A true Alpha indeed. His powers were natural. When worry in your chest disappeared, you couldn't stop yourself from following his every move, his muscles would stretch when he would attack or avoid one. It was probably inappropriate but you couldn't stop. It wasn't your fault that Park Jimin not only had a face of an angel, but the body of the devil. It was so tempting. You had to resist the urge of going downstairs and running to be in those veiny arms.