Disney Yanderes

I have been reading alot of Disney villains lately and have not seen as many as I thought their would be...so here I am making one.

Meet your yanderes!

"If nightmares are what you fear then how about we make a deal then?I will let you call me whenever and wherever but in exchange...you will be mine, got it babe?"
~Hades

"Do not bear your fangs at me little girl, or do you forget that I am a lion and your a weak human cub?Guess I will need to teach you a lesson on your misbehavior hm?~"
~Scar

"So you chose to follow me even though you know nothing of me?What would the others think if you betrayed them and follow my shadow, little Hun?"
~Shan Yu

"I ALWAYS get what I want!YOU!You are what I want!!"
~King Candy/Turbo

"Voodoo is my thing and yours?Well, everyone has a dark magic inside them...want to find out litte gal?"
~Doctor Facilier

"If you even try to escape I, Gaston, will find you!So don't even try!"
~Gaston

"You will bend to my rules if it's one way or another!"
~Captain Hook

"So sweet but so stupid...if you seek to yearn for hope then, well, be ready for heartbreak."
~Maleficent

"You steal like a thief that should be thrown behind bars!But I see potential...how about you work for me child?"
~Jafar

"At this rate you will become a sinner!Come!We must purge the crimes you committed against god itself!!"
~Claud Frollo

"Beauty, love, faith, and hope are all a lost cause.It's a pity you can't see that.."
~Evil Queen

"As much as I LOVE shinny things, what makes you think your not worth fighting for?"
~Tamatoa

"I stole Rapunzel, brain wash her, and easily made her believe 'Mother' is always right no matter what.I only have her due to her power to keep me alive then age into dust and ash.But you?Your not ever leaving.I will do the same thing I did to her just to make you listen and obey me!...After all, mother is always right yes?~"
~Mother Gothel

"You may not like me but you will, after all, everyone loves and remembers me!Even till their last breathe!"
~Ernest De La Cruz

"You don't fear me like others do.Makes me wonder if your even human....I like that."
~Shere Khan

If these guys are not enough for you all, well, tell me who else to add!

Good luck reader!!

Added character list

Captain Hook

•King Candy/Turbo

Jafar

•Shere kahn

•Mother Gothel

•Tamatoa

•Evil Queen

•Ernest De La Cruz

•Claude Frollo