Emerald Secrets

It's only been a few hours and by now your so far understanding the way of this place.And, like the movie, you noticed which one you were in;The Lion King.

"And that be all?" Rafiki questions Zazu, who seems to keep you as a good secret, who swoops down with a tired sigh, Rafiki quirks a bow at him "What is the matter?I give you take!"

"The king will find out of the man cub sooner then later."

Now Rafiki gives Zazu a bonk in the head saying "That is if you keep your beak shut!" before turning to see what your up to, you were just making a mess with dead leafs.

Zazu groans "Hit me with that stick again and I'll-!"

"You what?Peck me to death??"

He did have a point.Zazu had no way to win knowing the bamboon had a better advantage then him...

"You moron." Not long he picks up the package, a present to the young lion cub heir, then flys off with pure frustration "Karma will bite you back Rafiki!"

Rafiki shrugs with a small chuckles to himself "That is unless it gets you instead bird brain...hehehe.~"

As the entire thing was going on, now done with messing with the leafs, Rafiki comes over to join you.Now just laying on the floor spread like a starfish.

"Come.I'll take you to a water hole to get clean."

Once he said that he did, and since it's below, Rafiki shows you a easier way on getting up and down;An elevator.He told you he just made that after seeing how difficult it was for a man cub like you to climb this very tree.It was nice of him to do that in such short time.Must of done it while you were out or possibly zoning out while having some fun with the tree leafs.

Rafiki tugs you under the tree, seeing that he must have a secret water hole unknown to anyone, not long stops you as he pulls a thick leaf to the side.Once it was done you see the most beautiful place...

"I will leave you to it, remember how to come back up?" He asked you as you nod, really wanna swim in the pretty clear blue water.Not long he leaves like said.

Once you count to ten, just to make sure he was really going back up, you took your chance to take off your Greek cloths.Once done you cannonball into the water..it was really warm and so nice..

That was till you come back to the surface only to meet eye-to-eye with feline green emerald eyes.

Scar.

"So this is why he never came?Interesting.." you stayed in the water, luckily it was dark enough to the point he won't see your nude body, remaining in the middle of the pool as Scar examines you in a predatory way "..What is your purpose of being here man cub?"

You gulped "I-I.." you really didn't know what to say, so you told him the truth "..I-I don't know..."

He quirks a brow "You don't know?"

You nod softly, seeing that if you scream for help will possibly bring Rafiki into danger.A lion vs a bamboo...the lion will obviously win that battle.So you stayed silent..

"Tell me, if I come here every once a while will you be down here with me?"

That shocked you.Did...did he just asked to see you more?..like, hange out more?..

"I-...maybe?"

That answer gives you a deep hum from the dark mane lion "Good.If you said no, well, I could just spread word of your existence on our land.We are not very found of man as you can see, and the baboon?It would turn horribly for dear Rafiki don't you think?"

You, for a second, thought he was gonna be a nice guy for you but no.He is still a bad lion.Yet now your stuck, you can't let that happen to you nor Rafiki.

"...Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why choose to spare me?" You eye him down, finding a little courage in you brew, getting a little closer look at the evil lion "What do you want from me??"

The silence between you two was thick, not even a rock could break it, yet a boastful laugh comes out of the evil lion.Once he was done he only gives you a unrealistic smile.

"Boredom."

Then he leaves..

.

.

.

.

.

What have you got yourself into?

Yet do you think that's the end?No.No it is not...

Hades was a man to keep his end of the deal, sometimes makes a little twist to things, but once he woke up and not even feel nor see your life flame anywhere he went ballistic.He never felt more in peace in his life of being a god, and just a few months with a mortal child, it made him feel good.

Made him feel appreciated and wanted..

But you entirely dissolving into thin air after a needed power nap?OOOH...he was going to find you, even if it means he has to kill a man or more to get you back, you made a deal.

You were his, and he will keep you as his alone!