Falling Adrenaline

I know it's been awhile but here is an update!I hope I did not rush it but please do like, comment, and let me know who you wanna see next!

P.S
I seen that some of you requested more villains to this story....so I went ahead and added them!Go ahead and check it out and let me know who you want AND the movie they came from!I had to go and binge movies to see what you guys were requesting!Enjoy!

P.P.S
I just made a new Disney Villian book!It's called "Unexpected Roommate's"!Go ahead and check it out!Let me know if you guys like it or not!!

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

"Why am I in this tree?"

The hyena trio shrug their shoulders, saying a quick "Cause why not?" before leaving you just to fiddle around in a rocky empty area that strikingly looks fimialer.

But it was broken once you spy two lions, well a cub, come over just to be hiding in a tree above the two.Listening to what is being said..

"Uncle Scar?" The cub, realizing it was Simba, leaps onto the rock, soon questioning the older lion "Why are we here again??"

Scar puts up a 'good uncle' act, lieing to Simba to his own pleasure "Because I know how much you love your dear father but oh...no, no I should stop talking."

"Oh come on Uncle!You can tell me, I won't tell!PLEEAASSEEE!!"

Simba makes a puppy love look, falling for the lies Scar makes up, only for him to 'give in' to tell another lie "Oh since you promised.." he looks left and right, then leans in to say a quick "...it's a suprise!"

Simba jumps in joy "Where?!When?!What is it?!!"

Scar then began to continue his lies as you were dead on confused on what is happening right now.Scar despised Mufasa and Simba.Why all of a sudden the change of behavior--...

.....Oh no....

"I can be scary.." Simba pouts, Scar already gone to god knows where, soon spys a chameleon by its lonesome, idea blossoming in his head "I'll show them!"

Once Simba began to play around with the chameleon you knew what danger was coming next.And the only way to avoid it is to stop Simba from roaring at the poor chameleon.So you did just that.

"...your uncle is setting you up."

Simba jumps, looking around cautiously "Who's there?!S-Show yourself!"

Then like that you plop down to his eye leave, soon pointing at yourself bluntly "I did.We need to leave or else--."

"YOUR A MAN CUB!" Simba screeched so loud that it literally echoed around the walls of the canyon...oh dear god no..

Getting off the rock you began to run for your life "RUN SIMBA!RUN!" never once stopping till you found a bloody good exit.

Simba was in shock to see a man cub.It was his first time interacting and seeing one so close before.But did that last long?No.The moment was broken once the ground began to rumble like if it would shatter.Simba didn't know what to think till he saw what is the cause of it....and he knew that he too should run like the wind itself.

Blood pumping, body aching, sweating like a storm trooper, and the extreme amount of adrenaline making yourself feel as though your running for the last cookie you never stopped.If you stop now your just going to become road kill.Hell, you didn't notice how far you gone till Simba caught up to you, shouting for help a few 12 or more meters back.

If you don't find that exit now, you may actually die..

And the most unexpected happened.Thinking you'll die like this you suddenly plucked up like a kitten just to be set up on a small side exit.

"Dad!You saved them!!" That was Simba, which means the one who saved you was Mufasa.

Mufasa huffs "Move aside--." but was cut off by a random water buffalo ramming into him, now unsure if he survived.

But he did.He came back just to climb to the top, only you knew what was about to happen once he gets there...

You have to stop it!

And like that Simba and you began to climb to the very top.It was easy for him but you were having a little trouble getting that far up.

....only to end up with you slipping and sliding to fast...

"Scar!Help me!Brother!Help me!" Mufasa begged, loosing his grip and strength all at the same time.

But Scar?This was his plan all along.Why help him now?And by that, he only dug his claws deep into the back of Mufasa's paws.Him growling in pain and complete shock.

Screaming in terror you managed to grab onto the cliff side, all torn up and bruised, desperately trying to climb back up with little strength you have left.It was all used up by running and climbing.You were drained.

"Brother!...Please!"

That wasn't going to work, Mufasa was done for.

"Long.Live.The.King!"

And there did he do his deed.Mufasa eyes and face full of betrayal and disbelief as Scar knew that he won.Greed and evilness all around him.Watching as it all comes to place as Mufasa watches his life flash before his very eyes.

And Simba saw this, letting out a cry just to see his father fall to his doom "NOOOOOOO!!"

And you?

No strength.

No adrenaline.

You were doomed just like Mufasa.With everything you could do it only results in you falling to your doom below.Closing your eyes shut as your world comes to an end..

.

.

.

.

.

But you woke up instead to find yourself bandaged up, in new better clothes, and tucked under a nice bed in what seems to be a nice looking home.

"You been out for quite some time dear, you feel alright?"

Turning to the voice you find a elder woman come in, wearing cloths like from The Journey To The West, soon sat beside you on the bed.No single sign of harm coming off that very woman.

Confuse you nod, soon question the woman "...w-where am I?"

"Your in my estate in Han Chi Ban Village.Are you hungry little one?"

The moment she asked that your stomach gurgles, making her laugh as your feeling rather embarrassed, soon pulled you gently out of bed and towards a nice dining room...it was all so roomy and different gives of 'great china' vibes.

"My name is Mei Sangoo, what is yours dear?" She asked, setting up your plate with some roast beef and vegetables.

"(Y/N).."

You knew you should be dead.But why, why are you here?

Mei sets your food before you "Dig in child, give your body the strength it needs to heal okay?" she pats your head, soon getting one of her own only in a smaller portion.

You have questions but now?You will eat up to your hearts content.

Little did you know of what will come within weeks to come...