Spy & Deals

"So I'm where again?"

Hades had you next to him, making his way to where he hides from the gods and humanity. He just looks down at the child, not trying to blow a fuze on them like he did to Pain and Panic earlier.

"Kid I don't like to repeat my words again, so just follow me and don't ask again alright?"

You took a silent second then nod and follow the blue flaming god, never really thinking of asking that question again.As you follow him however you step in the burn crisp steps of Hades left behind, you entertain yourself as he kept going forward not noticing your joyful self behind him.

Minutes turn to hours but not long you find yourself going up a mountain with Hades, but this mountain looks fimialer..

Hades then stops causing you to run into his leg, falling flat onto your bum.

"See that town?" You look at where he was pointing and, which you were suprised to see, the town Hercules lives in, way before he found out he was a god, not long Hades continues "I need you to spy on a rich brat for me, until I know what to do with him of course.~"

You made a 'ooh' sound before looking around the area, it was just like the Disney movie!

Not long here comes Pain "BOSS!BOSS!DELIHRE IS COMING TO--AAH!!" Pain, which the road up the mountain was narrow, bash right into you which soon find yourself falling down with Pain over the cliff side.

You couldn't scream but hold in your breath, frighten for your life, until something took a hold of your leg mid fall.Looking up in terror you see Panic, in a bird form, struggling to keep you from falling.

Hades didn't know you have fallen with Pain until he saw Panic struggles in keeping you in the air, immediately he used his black smoke magic and 'help' you to safety.

Hades, which he ain't good at kids, pats your back as you clung onto his robe "You did good..uuhh...j-just don't cry on me these cloths are expensive!"

You cried to yourself, for about three entire minutes straight, then like that your back to normal.If you didn't stop crying however, Hades was going to torture Pain and Panic until you laugh and forget what the actual hell happened earlier.

Now let's get back to the story, for real this time, but in the present time..

Hades was loosing it.

How so?

Simple, it's Hercules.

Meg, who was braiding your hair in boredom, watch the god of death as he loose his shit.Literally.

"PALL!"

Immediately Pain and Panic, with all their might, threw the Hercules merchandise vase in the air.Not long Hades hits it right on with his fiery blue flame balls.All thats left is shattered glass and a not so very satisfied Hades.Nothing was going to satisfy him at this point unless it involved Hercules actual death.

Meg smirks, then throws some finger guns at him "Nice shooting Rex.~"

You didn't know what she means by that but fiddle with the toy pony, Pegasus actually, given to you by Pain and Panic as it was their turn to sneak around and find what's up and that.It was nice of them to think of you as they went to town..

"I can't believe this guy." Hades was going on a rant, escaping the cliff side of where he sees a celebration happening, continuing on "I threw everything I had at him and he-!"

Squeak!

Squeak!

"-what are those?"

"U-UhM I don't know..?I find them rather..dashy??" Pain trys to sweet talk but fails due to it being Hades, a angry one at that.

Hades rubs his temple "I got only 24 hours to get rid of this bozo in order for my plan for 18 years go up in smoke and you are weARING HIS MERCHANDISE--!!?"

SLURRRP!

Hades flames went blue but began to go fiery red as he sees Panic with a Hercules Merchandise cup.

Panic chuckles nervously, knowing he is dead meat "O-Oh..hehe...want a sip..?"

Nope.

Hades lost his shit once again that day, by tortured the hell out of Pain and Panic.For, well, the merchandise.

At least he didn't see your toy...until your bed time that is.

You seem to sleep alot, which Hades noticed, so when you are tired he will either use his black smoke as a make shift bed for you or would just give you a piggy back till you wake up and wanna roam around again.

He was in the middle of planning, for he has only 17 hourse left to do so, until you came to him.Tugging on his robe for his attention which you got immediately.

"Smoke or back?"

You shook your head, arms out to him "Lap!"

Bet this confuse the god.You been doing mostly smoke beds, depending on how you feel, but to have the guts to go bold like that?Ha, he must be rubbing off on you too much.

So he gives you what you want.

But that didn't last long...for only 20 minutes later your screaming bloody murder and kicking your legs like your running a marathon for your life.

Immediately Hades began to shake you awake "Wake up!Wake up squirt!" repeatedly.

Once you did however you began to cry your eyes out.Snuggling into Hades for comfort he then noticed, other that your crying and his robes are getting covered in human low life snot, a fimialer white and blue theme toy doll..

"...what is this?"

Crying, sobbing mess as well, you held it closer "P-Pegasus.."

He hums "Though so." not long layed back and looking at the roof of his dark abode, not really that angry "As long your not on his side, you can keep it."

Smiling a little you snuggle into Pegasus a bit.

Hades then sat up, eye brows raised high "SOOO...what cha running from?Wolf?Bear?River beast??"

You shake your head no, then face plant into his chest softly "I-I don't wanna talk about it..Please.."

Hades was a curious god.About everyone, even on Olympus, knows how much he can't contain himself on it.He like to know what's up even of its nothing about him.

But he, for he has pride as well, was not admitting he gone soft on the squirt.So much he feels so calm around them as sees them as their own mini me.

In a good, most likely, possessive way.

Hades then gently hugs your form close to his, petting back your hair "If nightmares are what you fear then how about we make a deal then?" He pulls back, an idea popping into his head in lightening speed, soon smirking his famous grin your way "I will let you call me whenever and wherever but in exchange...you will be mine, got it babe?"

It didn't sound like a fishy deal so you smile, hug him for a long period of time, soon finding yourself asleep once again.

.

.

.

Little did you know that sweet moment with Hades will turn sour.And the next time you wake up?Ha, you are taken to another area unknown to you..