01 - see you, amor

We'll see each other again

GREATEST LOVE.I thought we'll have each other at the end, but fairytales doesn't even exist. Everyone of us will meet someone that'll change our entire life and also to give lessons in our life. We'll have that someone that we will think we'll have in our lifetime but destiny is really cruel and twisted it that'll affect our entire life.

I'm here again,sitting at my rocking chair while looking up at the stars and the moon with it, reminiscing about someone but i got distracted when my 7 years old grandchild snapped her fingers infront of me. She's really playful, she's not my child's daughter she's my niece's daughter. I don't even had a chance to give birth, I'm not even married. I didn't had the chance.

"Lala! Why are you so occupied?" Sheena curiously asked.

"I'm thinking of someone, Why are you still not sleeping?" I responded.

"I'm not sleepy Lala. Can you tell me a story?" She requested with a puply eyes. She's really cute.

"Okay. C'mon! Sit on my lap." She obeyed.

"I was highschool back then when I met someone that I didn't expect that he's going to change my whole life." I started and look at her, seeing her listening curiously makes me chuckle. Then I continue...

I was just walking in the hallway when someone tapped my back.

"SEBAAAASTIAAAAAN" I shouted and run after him.

"You're really cute when you're mad Elyse" he laughed.

Basty is my childhood bestfriend and also my 2years boyfriend but we're acting like bestfriends.

"Congratulations love!!" I shouted and hug him so tight. We're finally graduated in highschool.

"Congratulations love! I'm so proud of you" then he kissed my forehead.

We're now going to face our college life together. We entered the same University, then he took BS Business Administration while I took BS Education Major in English.

"Hey love, how's your day?" He asked when we sat under the tree to have our lunch. We're now on our 3rd year in college but we're still together.

"I'm fine, just tired. How 'bout you hm?"

"Tired but I can manage" then he hugged me and kissed my forehead. I really love this man and I want him to be my husband and spend my whole life with him.

"Finally love! We made it!" I screamed after the ceremony of our graduation.

"I'm so proud of you love! Congratulations!" We're now graduate in college together.

He kneeled infront of me. "Hey love, I know it's too early but I'm really so sure about you and I want to grow old with, I want to build a family with you, I want to spend my whole life with you. We've been together through ups and downs, we shared struggles for almost 8 years and I've waited enough to have this time. Will you be my wife? Are you willing to spend your whole life with me?"

"YEES!" I said while crying then he inserted the ring on my finger.

But after 2months since he proposed to me he was diagnosed with a brain tumor and he need to under go surgeries.

"Love? Please don't give up. We still have a plan right? We're still going to marry. I will carry your child right? Please love, I love you so much." I cried while holding his hand. It's breaking my heart seeing him lying in the bed with different tubes supporting him to live.

"L-love, Hey why a-are you crying? I'll still live. I w-won't give up. I- I love you so m-much. P-please, d-don't cry." He weakly said.

"I promise love that you're going to be the only man that i love for the rest of my life"

After 2years of being in the hospital. Sebastian Harrison died. My love of my life died. I lost him. I lost my happiness. I lost my bestfriend. I lost my life."

I finished the story while crying. I looked at Sheena at my lap but she's peacefully sleeping. I wiped my tears and said

"I missed you love. I fulfilled my promise to you. I love you so much my love. See you soon"

"Tita,Omygosh! I'm sorry!" Sheena's mom said while carrying Sheena out of my lap.

"It's fine, I'll go to sleep now" I said and stand up.

Hey it's me Sheila. Sheena's mom. It's been a week since Sheena fell asleep at Grandma Elyse's lap, after that Grandma Elyse died.